8x4 tent air cooled lights

kesaber

RDWC setup. I have an 8x4x7 grow tent and I am trying to figure out my air cooled lighting situation.

1) I was originally thinking about going with 3 600w lights, but I then heard that I should only connect 2-6" hood ducts together or up to 3-8" hood ducts, and the 6" are significantly cheaper.

2) I then thought about 2 1000w lights, but I'm worried it may be too hot for a 7 foot tent

3) Finally, I could try 4 400w lights. The issue here is I only have 4 duct ports at the top of my tent and that would mean I don't have another opening for a regular inline fan for the room

I know nothing about air cooled hoods and don't know if any of my concerns are legit. I was hoping you could help lead me in the right direction. All information is appreciated

I used a 5x8x7 Tent with two leds and just put them on light rails and u get better coverage and less heat and no having to worry about the air cooling the lights check out the mars 2 I have a pair of 900 (thought they were the 700s) and going to pick up one more led soon and most likely it will be the mars 2 900 again just best price out there and no one is paying me to say so.

Back
Top Bottom