A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I'm hoping Carnival is a yes too. The only info I've been able to find is 80% Sativa and THC at 23%. Nothing on CBD.

I am not sure what you mean that the Blue Blood is hard to get out of Europe? Herbies has them available as both regs or Fems. :peace:

my bad I need to got there(herbies). i was looking at medican(sp?) Should have introduced myself : I'm not sick (yet) but have friends and family that are. My state went legal but swept medicinal cannabis under the rug. Politics yech! Blue blood sounds too good to be true, anyone have it tested by liquid chrom analytics? tested clones available? Following with baited breath. THanks for the thread my bruthas and sistahs. Peace.

Thanks for your post! I appreciate the input and good information. :thumb:

I would love to get my hands on Charlotte's Web. Do you know a reliable source for this strain?

That's interesting about Skunk Pharm and their clone program. Very cool of them! I guess that program only works for in-state patients, but out of curiosity where are they located? Their blog isn't very clear about that.

Good point on the variable nature of seed phenotypes. I guess my best move, since I don't have a source for clones, will be to germinate multiple plants and clone the best.

Thanks, again!

google...'old school charlotte's web' not sure how reliable...pricey

I'm hoping Carnival is a yes too. The only info I've been able to find is 80% Sativa and THC at 23%. Nothing on CBD.

It sure sounds like a winner, doesn't it? Not so worried about the CBD %.... our friends at CBD Crew have us covered on that.

And those buds... OMG, those buds! I think I have a bud-crush! :goof:

Thanks for the input, Cajun! So it sounds like I can't go wrong with any of the mentioned strains. And can I include Carnival in the list of strains you like? Having another sativa strain to choose from would be good, plus those Carnival bud pics are just so damn pretty! Is it wrong to have my head turned by a pretty bud?!

Yes, please! I would be very interested in hearing your ideas! That would be great! :thanks:

Really any strains for oil just need to be 20% +/- for THC.
If an auto can put out a good yield & hit 20% it's going into the double boiler with Everclear around here.
That should help anyone make a call on Carnival?
You've got an awesome list of strains.
Sativa favorites of mine for oil:
C99 (love this), Green Cr##k, Super Silver Haze (nasty taste, but great oil), any of the older South American stuff like Acapulco Gold, AK-47, Sour D. covers some good ones.

Indicas I like for oil:
Darkstar, Kosher Kush, Bubba Kush, Mazar, Hindu, Blue Cheese, Big Bang are some.

For your protocol:
Prostate cancer & colon cancer are kissing cousins.
I will post when I get to a laptop.

Tack for general well being, etc.
Ingest supplement & LCFA oil.

Wait 15-20 mins & take a suppository with a mixture I'll send you.

I'll send the details.

Please tell me they are in Colorado... I've got family there and am ready for a visit!

On further reading it appears they are in Washington state. Oh well...

If you can ever come up with a little extra $ and time, the classes they give are 2nd to none on concentrates. They feed you too!

Then Carnival should be a good choice. It runs consistently around 23%. Good. Two birds with one stone. Oil and edibles. I'm feeling lost without the edibles - not quite myself. Now I need to choose the indica. Darkstar looks like the most likely. Time to get the order together.

Really any strains for oil just need to be 20% +/- for THC.
If an auto can put out a good yield & hit 20% it's going into the double boiler with Everclear around here.
That should help anyone make a call on Carnival?
You've got an awesome list of strains.
Sativa favorites of mine for oil:
C99 (love this), Green Cr##k, Super Silver Haze (nasty taste, but great oil), any of the older South American stuff like Acapulco Gold, AK-47, Sour D. covers some good ones.

Indicas I like for oil:
Darkstar, Kosher Kush, Bubba Kush, Mazar, Hindu, Blue Cheese, Big Bang are some.

For your protocol:
Prostate cancer & colon cancer are kissing cousins.
I will post when I get to a laptop.

Tack for general well being, etc.
Ingest supplement & LCFA oil.

Wait 15-20 mins & take a suppository with a mixture I'll send you.

I'll send the details.

Great information! Thanks, Cajun! :thumb:

Looking forward to the additional details, when a laptop is available. Now it's time to finalize my bean order.

Cajun, which of the indicas you prefer gave you the greatest yield? At least initially I'm going to need to focus on that aspect since I'll be growing for two of us with limited space available.

I can send messages now. I have your info & have replied back. Thank you so much.

So we're on for Sat. I've needed to stop at Grow Big up there anyway.
We'll get ya going.
Like I said, most claim I look like a biker. Don't be alarmed. I just got tired of shaving & have the ponytail for a long time for a specific reason. Lol.
Or....
The Hells Angels are still pissed at ya.

Cajun, which of the indicas you prefer gave you the greatest yield? At least initially I'm going to need to focus on that aspect since I'll be growing for two of us with limited space available.

Definitely not Bubba Kush for yield. Darkstar is good.
Blue Cheese would have to be a choice. Kosher Kush too.
Hope this helps.

So we're on for Sat. I've needed to stop at Grow Big up there anyway.
We'll get ya going.
Like I said, most claim I look like a biker. Don't be alarmed. I just got tired of shaving & have the ponytail for a long time for a specific reason. Lol.
Or....
The Hells Angels are still pissed at ya.

We are very much looking forward to it. We have biker friends so your appearance is the last thing I'm worried about unless you are better looking than me.

Met Mr. & Mrs. GreenLiv today. They're great ppl & picked up on the oil fast.
He's scared of my other concentrates... the shatter. Kinda caught him off guard. I won't say more (still laughing bud, sorry). Be careful what you ask for. Lol.
I'll watch Roadhouse soon too.

Met Mr. & Mrs. GreenLiv today. They're great ppl & picked up on the oil fast.
He's scared of my other concentrates... the shatter. Kinda caught him off guard. I won't say more (still laughing bud, sorry). Be careful what you ask for. Lol.
I'll watch Roadhouse soon too.

Good to hear mon ami. I've only seen pictures of shatter. Such a babe in the woods. :laughtwo:

Thank you thank you thank you again CajunCelt! Except for the shatter and yes you did warn me. Hahahaha you watching Roadhose. My wife still thinks you are Sam Elliot in disguise. She was a little smitten with you. But you do really remind of us of him in that movie for some reason. We are going to nominate you as The Most Interesting Man in the World. She is handling these first doses really well and is now eating more than me. I am going to your dispensary tomorrow also.
God Bless You

I saw your post on the other thread.
You are very welcome.
Sounds like she's gonna hit the ground running bud.
I'll watch it soon. It's hard to watch a Patrick Swayze movie.
Let me know when you pick up the CBD. You'll need to decarb it differently than the THC batches. It's real simple.

Back
Top Bottom