A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I'll be waiting to see Cajun's response to this StarMan, but there's a distinct possibility that you're aggravating them. If I were you, I'd stop getting my cannabinoids through edibles until you figured out how to avoid the pain. It made me hurt just reading that. My gallbladder was removed years ago, but the memories of pain are still there.
Thanks SweetSue :)

Yes, it is quite painful! I'm now awaiting a surgery date to have it removed, so I might just have to avoid edibles till then.

When first looking into the possibility that cannabis could be aggravating gallstones, I saw some comments from people on other sites saying that after they had their gallbladder removed, edibles were no longer effective for them. This seems very unlikely, knowing how the gallbladder works I can't see how it would effect it... But have you found any problems with efficacy as a result of not having a gallbladder?

Thanks, I'm really enjoying all the great info in your threads, by the way!

Yes, it is quite painful! I'm now awaiting a surgery date to have it removed, so I might just have to avoid edibles till then.

When first looking into the possibility that cannabis could be aggravating gallstones, I saw some comments from people on other sites saying that after they had their gallbladder removed, edibles were no longer effective for them. This seems very unlikely, knowing how the gallbladder works I can't see how it would effect it... But have you found any problems with efficacy as a result of not having a gallbladder?

Thank you for the compliment StarMan. I do my best. :battingeyelashes:

I've never noticed any difference in my ability to get high with the lack of a gallbladder. Like you, I can't understand where the idea of this connection could have come from.

My thoughts about aggravation though were that it might be connected to vasodilation. In certain situations that can be pretty painful, and I can see how the gallbladder would be a good candidate for such a complication.

In the meantime, how do you plan to get adequate cannabinoids into your system?

Sue is high on edibles right now (no lie) :)

Thank you for the compliment StarMan. I do my best. :battingeyelashes:

I've never noticed any difference in my ability to get high with the lack of a gallbladder. Like you, I can't understand where the idea of this connection could have come from.

My thoughts about aggravation though were that it might be connected to vasodilation. In certain situations that can be pretty painful, and I can see how the gallbladder would be a good candidate for such a complication.

In the meantime, how do you plan to get adequate cannabinoids into your system?

Thanks, yes I thought the vasodilation might be the aggravating factor.

I'm currently using a vaporizer, which is certainly effective, but doesn't give the same physical relief that edibles do :)

Lucky her! .

Very lucky indeed. :laughtwo: Rescued from deprivation by a generous friend I kinda indulged in the super-charged brownies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear you on the vape, but thank goodness they're available now. How long until surgery?

StarMan, I had my gallbladder removed as well. Edibles will still work, I don't notice anything different without mine. I did notice though when I still had it that foods high in fat will really piss off the gallbladder. The higher the fat content of the food you eat will cause the gallbladder to inject more bile into the intestine to aid in digestion. This is when the stones get pushed out and through the bile duct.....man I don't miss that pain. Have you tried using just oil? Eating it gives me a pretty intense edible buzz without the food...Just a thought. The surgery is a breeze if go through with it. You'll back at it in a few days. Good luck!

StarMan, I had my gallbladder removed as well. Edibles will still work, I don't notice anything different without mine. I did notice though when I still had it that foods high in fat will really piss off the gallbladder. The higher the fat content of the food you eat will cause the gallbladder to inject more bile into the intestine to aid in digestion. This is when the stones get pushed out and through the bile duct.....man I don't miss that pain. Have you tried using just oil? Eating it gives me a pretty intense edible buzz without the food...Just a thought. The surgery is a breeze if go through with it. You'll back at it in a few days. Good luck!
Thanks Neiko :) Yes I initially thought it was the oil in the edibles doing it, but it tends to hurt even when I'm only vaping, but worse when consuming an edible. The oil by itself might be better... Might give it a try. Thanks :)

My wife had her Gallbladder removed 4 or 5 years ago. No problem with tacking or edibles. :circle-of-love::peace:

To StarMan101,

What other food additives to you take?

My friend had bladder stones. He stopped taking vitamin C daily and started to drink more water. He also started to drink millet drench water. He soaked organic millet overnight and drank this water in the morning. The pain disappeared and doctor said he does not have the stones any more. He does not take vitamin C since.

It is like "Women talked about it on the market" truth but sometimes these things help.

Hello Good people

I have been trying to get on here for weeks now with no success - for some reason my ipad wont let me open the forum. It says "protocol error". I actually the police had blocked me from the site :laughtwo:

I can read posts on my iphone but when I reply and hit submit it disappears! Finally I'm on a friends good ol' PC tonight.

Cajun I hope you're feeling better after being in hospital. SweetSue, Panacea and everyone else hope you're well.

I am desperately trying to figure out why my body is not working with the oil right now. Here's my situation:
I was doing well having followed the demethylation advice and honestly thought I had it all worked out. But then just after the Easter break I started struggling with pain in the pelvic area and symptoms that at the time I thought were a urinary infection. Weeks later and things have not gotten much better. I saw my oncologist (who due to the health system here and the small fact that what I'm doing is technically illegal) does not know that I am on CO. She examined me and said that it looked as if the ovarian tumour is behaving (notably seems much smaller) but she was almost certain that the cervical tumour (adenocarcinoma which until Oct 2015 measured at 2cm) has grown and spread. This ties in with the pain and symptoms I've been having. I am more than worried. The pain is becoming excruciating. I am concerned it has spread to the bladder. Due for an MRI in 6 wks but I don't want to wait until then - I'd like to fix whatever's not working well before than.

I managed to get professionally made 1:1 oil which I started 11 days ago. Prior to this the oil I had was pre-mixed with a carrier oil but I had no idea of the thc:cbd ratio. Yet it seemed it be working! I felt good, no pain and there were marked improvements around the tumour site (no hard bloated abdomen). I was doing suppositories (both) for all doses and still am. I eat the mango, take apigenin and gingko biloba for the amentaflavone, eat grapefruit daily, have hemp oil on my salad, take fish oil capsules, drink green tea. I am also taking apricot kernel capsules (the actual powedered kernel).

I'm much happier with the new oil. Its the right colour, right consistency and lab tested. My question is, could it be that the oil is working for one tumour and not the other? Or am I doing something terribly wrong. I do a vaginal suppository in the morning (small dose of 0.25gr, syringe with coconut oil method), afternoon 2nd dose normal backdoor route, then 2 more doses at night, the largest right before bedtime. This gives me the full 1 gram.

Should I accept that I am one of the few the oil is not working for? Should I be tacking at least 1 dose? I was concerned that tacking might aggravate the ovarian tumour. Or could this cervical tumour have shut down the receptors? Which method of application would be best to get the oil to treat the bladder & the cervix?

Cajun if you're reading - do you think I should make Biobomb (I just realised this was what you meant when you said a phenolic oil recipe) type suppository capsules to deal with the cervical tumour? Could you brief me on how this Biobomb supercharges the oil? I read a few pages back where you mentioned the huge success with cervical cancer....I need that! What do you think is going on with me? Maybe not enough getting into my bloodstream? Or maybe I need a super high THC oil for the cervical tumour? Should I get some of that?

I also have 10 grams of 2:1 cbd:thc oil which I haven't touched yet because I am not sure how it would best be used.
All this oil has cost me a fortune so I really really need it to work. Plus I really like being on the oil generally. And I've run out of ideas on a natural integrated approach to healing from this cancer - I don't know what I would do if this doesn't work.

Any and all help please! Have to rush off here now as its quite late, will check back on the iphone but not sure when i'll be able to post again until I find out why the ipad is not letting me on here.

Many thanks everyone and pls say a canna prayer for me:circle-of-love:

Hello Good people

I have been trying to get on here for weeks now with no success - for some reason my ipad wont let me open the forum. It says "protocol error". I actually the police had blocked me from the site :laughtwo:

I can read posts on my iphone but when I reply and hit submit it disappears! Finally I'm on a friends good ol' PC tonight.

Cajun I hope you're feeling better after being in hospital. SweetSue, Panacea and everyone else hope you're well.

I am desperately trying to figure out why my body is not working with the oil right now. Here's my situation:
I was doing well having followed the demethylation advice and honestly thought I had it all worked out. But then just after the Easter break I started struggling with pain in the pelvic area and symptoms that at the time I thought were a urinary infection. Weeks later and things have not gotten much better. I saw my oncologist (who due to the health system here and the small fact that what I'm doing is technically illegal) does not know that I am on CO. She examined me and said that it looked as if the ovarian tumour is behaving (notably seems much smaller) but she was almost certain that the cervical tumour (adenocarcinoma which until Oct 2015 measured at 2cm) has grown and spread. This ties in with the pain and symptoms I've been having. I am more than worried. The pain is becoming excruciating. I am concerned it has spread to the bladder. Due for an MRI in 6 wks but I don't want to wait until then - I'd like to fix whatever's not working well before than.

I managed to get professionally made 1:1 oil which I started 11 days ago. Prior to this the oil I had was pre-mixed with a carrier oil but I had no idea of the thc:cbd ratio. Yet it seemed it be working! I felt good, no pain and there were marked improvements around the tumour site (no hard bloated abdomen). I was doing suppositories (both) for all doses and still am. I eat the mango, take apigenin and gingko biloba for the amentaflavone, eat grapefruit daily, have hemp oil on my salad, take fish oil capsules, drink green tea. I am also taking apricot kernel capsules (the actual powedered kernel).

I'm much happier with the new oil. Its the right colour, right consistency and lab tested. My question is, could it be that the oil is working for one tumour and not the other? Or am I doing something terribly wrong. I do a vaginal suppository in the morning (small dose of 0.25gr, syringe with coconut oil method), afternoon 2nd dose normal backdoor route, then 2 more doses at night, the largest right before bedtime. This gives me the full 1 gram.

Should I accept that I am one of the few the oil is not working for? Should I be tacking at least 1 dose? I was concerned that tacking might aggravate the ovarian tumour. Or could this cervical tumour have shut down the receptors? Which method of application would be best to get the oil to treat the bladder & the cervix?

Cajun if you're reading - do you think I should make Biobomb (I just realised this was what you meant when you said a phenolic oil recipe) type suppository capsules to deal with the cervical tumour? Could you brief me on how this Biobomb supercharges the oil? I read a few pages back where you mentioned the huge success with cervical cancer....I need that! What do you think is going on with me? Maybe not enough getting into my bloodstream? Or maybe I need a super high THC oil for the cervical tumour? Should I get some of that?

I also have 10 grams of 2:1 cbd:thc oil which I haven't touched yet because I am not sure how it would best be used.
All this oil has cost me a fortune so I really really need it to work. Plus I really like being on the oil generally. And I've run out of ideas on a natural integrated approach to healing from this cancer - I don't know what I would do if this doesn't work.

Any and all help please! Have to rush off here now as its quite late, will check back on the iphone but not sure when i'll be able to post again until I find out why the ipad is not letting me on here.

Many thanks everyone and pls say a canna prayer for me:circle-of-love:

Shazzy - that really blows that you are facing this.

Did you talk to your doctor about the non-traditional non-oil treatments - the mango, apricot kernel, etc - and the pain?
I eat the mango, take apigenin and gingko biloba for the amentaflavone, eat grapefruit daily, have hemp oil on my salad, take fish oil capsules, drink green tea. I am also taking apricot kernel capsules (the actual powedered kernel).

You are in my prayers tonight :love: :Namaste:

Shazzy, we're waiting to hear from Cajun. Hang in there girl. :hug: :love:

Shazzy I would keep doing what you are doing. Wish there was a way you could get your oil tested. You say you are on a 1-1 oil so it possible you may need a higher THC oil(2 or 3-1 to get that extra punch) But I feel if this new oil you recently purchased is "professionally" made you should start noticing change. You will be in my prayers Love. Hang in there it try not to stress as that will just intensify your complications. You got this!:thumb::circle-of-love:

hi everyone
Thank you for the replies & prayers.

Radogast, the way the health care system works here most oncologists simply don't want to hear about anything that isn't chemo or radiation. She thinks everything I'm doing is quackery.

Yes I can get a higher THC oil - in fact it's pretty lucky that the organisation from which I got the 1:1 oil said they do have some higher THC oil. And I was thinking this too, but didn't want to do something that might not be right. It seems the 1:1 oil has helped with the ovarian tumour but the cervical tumour is being stubborn.

I also think the Demethylation regime is working - while I don't get high ( giving that I'm doing suppositories) I do get sleepy and have the best sleep ever. Yesterday & today I used 0.25 go of the higher CBD oil (2:1) for the pain & it's helped a lot but still,having other symptoms.

Thanks guys & gals I will order some of the higher THC oil, hoping to have a fundraising come in soon.

What should I expect on a higher THC oil? Would I get high even using the suppositories? Just so I can plan and try to get some daytime helpful my daughter if necessary.

Very very grateful for having you all here. :love::thanks:

Sorry one another question i almost forgot: does anyone know if curcumin counteracts any if the oils healing properties. I had stopped taking it because I read elsewhere that it was initially thought to block receptors but then the person (Janet Sweeney) who made the statement apparently withdrew it. There seems to be some uncertainty.

Has anyone heard whether curcumin shouldnt be taken alongside the oil?

Back
Top Bottom