A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Funny thing happened to me today. I'm so involved with my moms CCO treatment that I eat sleep and dream about CCO! It has become an acceptable topic among my family that I forget is still taboo to others. I was out shopping for Psyllium Husk and ask one of the representatives that I needed assistance. When he ask me who had recommended the product I told him a cancer patient who is using CCO to treat their cancer, and you know what he said..."I would not trust them...ask your oncologist about taking any other product." ¡Puta madre! I froze and wanted to tell him off. Our oncologist is against my mom using CCO. In fact the reason she is taking Chemo is because he didn't want to monitor my mom progress with out chemo! At that moment I realize how furious and enrage I am with our government for keeping this plant from us. I quickly realized I was not mad at the gentlemen. Its not his fault. Bless his soul. I'm glad I have planted a seed in his brain that will make him think about cannabis. I am very protective of my family and everyone here has become an extended virtual family member. Stayalive, I feel you have my back and for that I'm very thank full.

Not sure if this is where I should post this but I just had to get it out of my chest.

CCSC

Funny thing happened to me today. I'm so involved with my moms CCO treatment that I eat sleep and dream about CCO! It has become an acceptable topic among my family that I forget is still taboo to others. I was out shopping for Psyllium Husk and ask one of the representatives that I needed assistance. When he ask me who had recommended the product I told him a cancer patient who is using CCO to treat their cancer, and you know what he said..."I would not trust them...ask your oncologist about taking any other product." ¡Puta madre! I froze and wanted to tell him off. Our oncologist is against my mom using CCO. In fact the reason she is taking Chemo is because he didn't want to monitor my mom progress with out chemo! At that moment I realize how furious and enrage I am with our government for keeping this plant from us. I quickly realized I was not mad at the gentlemen. Its not his fault. Bless his soul. I'm glad I have planted a seed in his brain that will make him think about cannabis. I am very protective of my family and everyone here has become an extended virtual family member. Stayalive, I feel you have my back and for that I'm very thank full.

Not sure if this is where I should post this but I just had to get it out of my chest.

CCSC

And so it begins.... Cannabis becomes so normal a topic for us it seems incongruous that others still live in darkness.

This was a perfectly acceptable place to express the frustration and outrage. :hug: Prohibition propaganda was carried out by some of the best in the field. I sometimes wonder how many involved in the campaigns are now turning to cannabis for a cure. :straightface:

The site functions as a pressure release for us, both for the sharing of the joy of growing and helping each other to successful harvests, and in the search in the darkness for solutions for our patients. I try to foster an air of acceptance in the rooms I maintain. Feel free to express how you feel.

CCSC

CCSC well done! we also shocking many people and doctors/oncologists with telling them we use CCO and even doing the oil ourselves. I received a license to get 20g cannabis (what a joke for a stage IV cancer patient) but this was not enough for CCO extraction so my husband (70 years old/young) went out and bought as much he could illegal. I told this to my oncologist that it is a shame that my husband needs to the illegal way and he was shocked.

please let me explain the story behind Psyllium Husk. during the chemo the know side effects are lose stool and constipation. after the first 2 cycles of chemo I had a very bad constipation and the oncologist prescribed a laxative syrup that needs a lot of time till it will work. I was in pain almost fainting and my husband rushed to the next pharmacy to get an enema that will work very quick. it worked and I go the needed relief. I had then a debulking operation and they had to do a full colectomy. people with colectomy have many times a day lose stool.
my husband googled again and found people with same problem and one wrote that his surgeon told her to take Psyllium Husk and she did it and wrote how good it is working and how satisfied she is. my husband said what can we lose here as it is a nature product so lets try it. I tried it about half a year ago and till that day I take it 2-3 times a day as advised and it works great. the great thing is that it also works against constipation.

you need to pay attention that if one will take it before the meals he will eat less and lose weight but if one takes it after the meal he will eat more and not lose weight.

I know what you are doing is very hard for you bu tit is good to see you fighting for the IMO right way :thumb:
(I know my english is not the best)

:circle-of-love:

I saw this the other day and thought it was very interesting and relevant to the subject we are discussing right now. I found it fascinating and have watched it a few times now.

[video=youtube;Qd5rAVHT6Vw]
[/video]

That was an amazing video. As I watched it I had to smile and think "We use lipids too." :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi everyone - just a follow up. I contacted Aunt Zelda's and got a very prompt e-mail response from Justin Kander, which was great. I wasn't too sure whether I could have a consultation at arm's length, as it were, but yes, it is possible, even here in the UK. It will cost 200 / 300 dollars depending on whether I ask to speak to a doctor or a nurse; in direct financial terms this is a big outlay for me at this time, but obviously NOT a big outlay if it leads to my getting further good guidance and advice. BUT I have to make this consultation count, so I am going to hold off a couple of weeks until I have seen my oncologist and pinned down exactly what supporting meds I am being given (against nausea, etc.) along with the paclitaxel (taxol) as well as what I might be offered in the future if this regime is not performing well enough. There's also a surgical report I would like to access. Next week I should also get my CA125 result, so we'll see which way this is going (it is, apparently, taken 3-weekly to give the chemo time to work).

In contacting Aunt Zelda I also have to ask the right questions. I'm interested in dosage, THC / CBD ratio, obviously; what varieties of cannabis are likely to do the job and be available, since I cannot access medicines direct from Aunt Zelda's; also how accurate my dosing has to be (as it's likely to be not very!). Presumably too little is not good; but does too much take away from the efficacy of the drug as well?

What else should I know or should I ask, in this small, valuable window of opportunity?

I'm sure I shall think of more things to ask - though a lot of them are already being answered on here - but if anyone can think of information I should either have to hand or questions I should have ready, I would be grateful for your input.

Hi everyone - just a follow up. I contacted Aunt Zelda's and got a very prompt e-mail response from Justin Kander, which was great. I wasn't too sure whether I could have a consultation at arm's length, as it were, but yes, it is possible, even here in the UK. It will cost 200 / 300 dollars depending on whether I ask to speak to a doctor or a nurse; in direct financial terms this is a big outlay for me at this time, but obviously NOT a big outlay if it leads to my getting further good guidance and advice. BUT I have to make this consultation count, so I am going to hold off a couple of weeks until I have seen my oncologist and pinned down exactly what supporting meds I am being given (against nausea, etc.) along with the paclitaxel (taxol) as well as what I might be offered in the future if this regime is not performing well enough. There's also a surgical report I would like to access. Next week I should also get my CA125 result, so we'll see which way this is going (it is, apparently, taken 3-weekly to give the chemo time to work).

In contacting Aunt Zelda I also have to ask the right questions. I'm interested in dosage, THC / CBD ratio, obviously; what varieties of cannabis are likely to do the job and be available, since I cannot access medicines direct from Aunt Zelda's; also how accurate my dosing has to be (as it's likely to be not very!). Presumably too little is not good; but does too much take away from the efficacy of the drug as well?

What else should I know or should I ask, in this small, valuable window of opportunity?

I'm sure I shall think of more things to ask - though a lot of them are already being answered on here - but if anyone can think of information I should either have to hand or questions I should have ready, I would be grateful for your input.

hi Nixie

glad to hear that you contacted Mara Gordon team. to talk to a doctor will make sense for you IMO. you should give them your medical history and then they should tell you what dosage of THC/CBD you should take on a daily basis. with the dosage info you should sit down and check if you can manage to get the proposed dosage. in case that you can't just tell them what you can get and what they think how to dose with what you can get.

I wouldn't for the meeting with your oncologist because the Cannabis Oil can only do good. I wouldn't want to lose time. the moment you will now what you need for your dosage at least you will know what you need to do to get it.

this is my opinion and I hope it helps

:circle-of-love:

Once you have recommended dosages in hand we can help you sort out the myriad of questions that follow, for far less than $200-300. Access will determine the ability to calculate the dose for sure, but these things can be worked around and we can make best guesstimates. Cannabis doesn't come with deadly side effects to be concerned with.

Dosing is done the same way with each and every case. You start sub-therapeutically and work the dose up gently to the levels that work for you.

Cannabis is bi-physic, which means that too small a dose offers no relief, but too high a dose can sometimes do the same thing. You're looking for the optimal therapeutic dose, and we have resources to help you find that sweet spot. Having experienced clinicians from Aunt Zelda's help you determine the dosage goals based on their patient histories is an incredible bit of leverage IMHO. That's about all they can do for you from a distance, but that service is invaluable.

CCSC

Thanks for sharing. This is the perfect place for rants about the harm doctors do with their arrogance.

Hi Nixie!

I agree with stayalive not to wait for consultation with Aunt Zelda. If you're going through chemo also it makes more sense to arm yourself with detailed info from Zelda's before your next oncologist appointment, not the other way around. As for the cost, you will easily save several times the 200-300 cost of consultation by using less cannabis. It's amazing how much the right protocol increases the effectiveness. If I had come to this site when I started using CCO I could have saved thousands.

I do take on board everyone's point about Aunt Zelda's - but the oncologist holds information which Aunt Zelda's needs to best understand my cancer; plus the oncologist isn't going to change her protocol for anything I might bring to the table from Aunt Zelda; she, as part of her team, has decided she is giving me the best treatment available for myself as a statistic; I can't alter that except by refusing treatment which would be unwise, I think, at this stage.

And this is the trouble with statistics - we need them to make informed choices. But if I ask my oncologist, or even the younger surgeons for specific information relating to me and the likely outcome of this treatment or indeed the disease, they shake their heads and say that they can't comment - because I am an individual, not a statistic - and statistics don't work for individuals; what they could tell me might be totally wrong and not apply at all. Yet when they come to deciding or witholding potentially life-saving treatments, what do they - in fact, what must they - use? Those statistics. So I really think I should have surgery, but I probably won't get it because Mrs. Average (as they put it) has been shown not to benefit from it in my position; and I will have no choice about that. I can turn down surgery but I can't have it on demand.

Ironically cannabis treatments need more statistics to guide (but not overwhelm) decisions, and Mara Gordon and team are clearly doing a fantastic job of collecting and interpreting them. It is good to know, though, that this is a treatment which you can tweak for yourself, listening to the demands of your own body; so stayalive, I think, has chosen to up her dose given that her body allows her to increase it, and meanwhile I am looking at sourcing my own medicine and hoping that the dosage can be adapted to what I am able to get, both now and in the future. I do love this involvement, and I hope Big Pharma and officialdom never totally take over cannabis culture and make it even more hard to access than it is now, but in a different way.

Anyhow, I do think the advice re. cannabis can probably be more readily adapted to the formal treatment I am offered, rather than the other way round; and I can always go back and ask to speak to my oncologist again afterwards if it cannot, though as I say, I have come to realise that I can't do much to alter the formal treatment except refuse it. With that in mind I have asked to speak to the oncologist and would expect to be able to do that next week; by which time I will be able to afford the consultation, so things are happening.

Yes, Kingston Rabbi is totally right about the dosage and the money thing; quite apart from efficacy of treatment, and using bought-in CBD/CBDa, the consultation would pay for itself in - one month! The treatment start can also be brought forward and the full regime is now only really limited by the length of time the fastest autoflowerers take to produce. (Do you get any THC off of immature plants - only one way to go might be to over-plant and then thin the crop, using it juiced or extracted as you go, for an early start and also an insurance against grower incompetence - just selecting the strongest plant to take forward. I worked in a plant nursery where they did this with sweet peas)
Meanwhile I have been looking on Youtube for Aunt Zelda videos and have learned a lot from them already. One stood out, where Mara Gordon was asked why cannabis seemed to work better for some people than others; she discussed attitude and said that at first she hated the idea of using a mind-altering drug and described how she herself basically loosened up and, I think, had better experiences with it afterwards; for someone like myself, who has avoided most things of this kind for 60 years (but who is now reading the finer details seed catalogues with great interest - I mean, what is this euphoria anyway?) it really struck a chord.

edited to say: they didn't eat the sweet peas.

edited again to say - YES! on this amazing forum I have now found the instructions for extracting such oils as there are from immature leaves. Maybe not a heavy harvest, but hopefully enough for a lead up to full dose for a first time user? Really excited now.:cheer:

Hello people,

My mother expired on 6th October 2017. Thanks a lot for your help and guidance during her last days.

Also, I would like to inform you about this company cbd-international.net which i had mentioned that i have ordered the cbd from them. It turned out they are fraud and cheat:

I had ordered from cbd-international.net, this was on september 23.

I sent them a mail to recall the shipment as i didnt received it when my mother expired to which they said they cant and i should send them the shipment back whenever i receive it.

I had completed last rites for my mother and then asked them how to send the package back, the postoffice first refused to accept but then i wrapped the package in rangoli and sent them the medicine back which the indian post accepted on 25th Oct 2017.

They received the package on 7th November.

On 13th November when I followed up on mail, they responded that the accounting department is processing. I said thanks and sent my regards assuming they will send the refund.

Then I followed up again on Nov 16 to tell them that refund is not reflecting in my account.

To my surprise, they said, they never found the medicine (also they called it suppositories wherein i had ordered oil). I asked them that you have already said it is being processed by accounting, they said they will get back, and again they refused saying they never received the medicine back and they will not do refund.

They never provided the name of person talking to me and the phone number provided on their website, nobody ever picks up. Basically they have duped me of 747.5 $ plus the logistics fees i spent on sending the medicine back, and they also have kept the medicine. Request you to beaware about this firm, I am ready to provide all mails, order details etc to whomsoever can help. I am trying to file the complaint with ontario police online, but it seems they wont take complaint from non-canadian citizen.

Hope you guys are doing well.

My condolences Piyush. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: I'm glad you were able to give her some relief. It's all we really ask. She's on to the bigger mystery now.

You know, when my mother passed my husband wasn't with us, he'd had to stay home. When her spirit departed it stopped at our apartment, sat on the edge of the bed and looked at my husband for a brief spell and then went on. It was the moment I accepted that we are eternal beings. :circle-of-love:

Thank you for sharing this information on the bogus CBD company. I'll broadcast it loudly and widely. We have a CBD community journal that's heavily populated by Canadian brethren. I'll ask them to spread the word. You can start a thread in the cannabis oil forum with this report, if you'd like.

Hello people,

My mother expired on 6th October 2017. Thanks a lot for your help and guidance during her last days.

Also, I would like to inform you about this company cbd-international.net which i had mentioned that i have ordered the cbd from them. It turned out they are fraud and cheat:

I had ordered from cbd-international.net, this was on september 23.

I sent them a mail to recall the shipment as i didnt received it when my mother expired to which they said they cant and i should send them the shipment back whenever i receive it.

I had completed last rites for my mother and then asked them how to send the package back, the postoffice first refused to accept but then i wrapped the package in rangoli and sent them the medicine back which the indian post accepted on 25th Oct 2017.

They received the package on 7th November.

On 13th November when I followed up on mail, they responded that the accounting department is processing. I said thanks and sent my regards assuming they will send the refund.

Then I followed up again on Nov 16 to tell them that refund is not reflecting in my account.

To my surprise, they said, they never found the medicine (also they called it suppositories wherein i had ordered oil). I asked them that you have already said it is being processed by accounting, they said they will get back, and again they refused saying they never received the medicine back and they will not do refund.

They never provided the name of person talking to me and the phone number provided on their website, nobody ever picks up. Basically they have duped me of 747.5 $ plus the logistics fees i spent on sending the medicine back, and they also have kept the medicine. Request you to beaware about this firm, I am ready to provide all mails, order details etc to whomsoever can help. I am trying to file the complaint with ontario police online, but it seems they wont take complaint from non-canadian citizen.

Hope you guys are doing well.

My condolences Piyush. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: I'm glad you were able to give her some relief. It's all we really ask. She's on to the bigger mystery now.

You know, when my mother passed my husband wasn't with us, he'd had to stay home. When her spirit departed it stopped at our apartment, sat on the edge of the bed and looked at my husband for a brief spell and then went on. It was the moment I accepted that we are eternal beings. :circle-of-love:

Thank you for sharing this information on the bogus CBD company. I'll broadcast it loudly and widely. We have a CBD community journal that's heavily populated by Canadian brethren. I'll ask them to spread the word. You can start a thread in the cannabis oil forum with this report, if you'd like.

Its intriguing, how do you know her spirit stayed back!! I kind of felt similar when we took her to perform her final rites, she kind of appeared in front of me and smiled and said, i always told you this is the ultimate truth, i said, why couldnt you spend some more time with us, she said, i couldnt help it was bad disease, and then i asked her, can you please come back, she said, i will come back.

Thanks for sharing. Will also try to see if i can start a thread on the fraud i went through. Thanks a lot.

Its intriguing, how do you know her spirit stayed back!! I kind of felt similar when we took her to perform her final rites, she kind of appeared in front of me and smiled and said, i always told you this is the ultimate truth, i said, why couldnt you spend some more time with us, she said, i couldnt help it was bad disease, and then i asked her, can you please come back, she said, i will come back.

Thanks for sharing. Will also try to see if i can start a thread on the fraud i went through. Thanks a lot.

I've left notices on all the relevant threads. We'll get the word out.

That was a wonderful share. There's so much wonder in this glorious universe. I look forward to my own transition, but by gosh, I'm having so much fun living I'm in no big rush to move on. Everything in its right time. :love:

I do take on board everyone's point about Aunt Zelda's - but the oncologist holds information which Aunt Zelda's needs to best understand my cancer; plus the oncologist isn't going to change her protocol for anything I might bring to the table from Aunt Zelda; she, as part of her team, has decided she is giving me the best treatment available for myself as a statistic; I can't alter that except by refusing treatment which would be unwise, I think, at this stage.

And this is the trouble with statistics - we need them to make informed choices. But if I ask my oncologist, or even the younger surgeons for specific information relating to me and the likely outcome of this treatment or indeed the disease, they shake their heads and say that they can't comment - because I am an individual, not a statistic - and statistics don't work for individuals; what they could tell me might be totally wrong and not apply at all. Yet when they come to deciding or witholding potentially life-saving treatments, what do they - in fact, what must they - use? Those statistics. So I really think I should have surgery, but I probably won't get it because Mrs. Average (as they put it) has been shown not to benefit from it in my position; and I will have no choice about that. I can turn down surgery but I can't have it on demand.

Ironically cannabis treatments need more statistics to guide (but not overwhelm) decisions, and Mara Gordon and team are clearly doing a fantastic job of collecting and interpreting them. It is good to know, though, that this is a treatment which you can tweak for yourself, listening to the demands of your own body; so stayalive, I think, has chosen to up her dose given that her body allows her to increase it, and meanwhile I am looking at sourcing my own medicine and hoping that the dosage can be adapted to what I am able to get, both now and in the future. I do love this involvement, and I hope Big Pharma and officialdom never totally take over cannabis culture and make it even more hard to access than it is now, but in a different way.

Anyhow, I do think the advice re. cannabis can probably be more readily adapted to the formal treatment I am offered, rather than the other way round; and I can always go back and ask to speak to my oncologist again afterwards if it cannot, though as I say, I have come to realise that I can't do much to alter the formal treatment except refuse it. With that in mind I have asked to speak to the oncologist and would expect to be able to do that next week; by which time I will be able to afford the consultation, so things are happening.

Yes, Kingston Rabbi is totally right about the dosage and the money thing; quite apart from efficacy of treatment, and using bought-in CBD/CBDa, the consultation would pay for itself in - one month! The treatment start can also be brought forward and the full regime is now only really limited by the length of time the fastest autoflowerers take to produce. (Do you get any THC off of immature plants - only one way to go might be to over-plant and then thin the crop, using it juiced or extracted as you go, for an early start and also an insurance against grower incompetence - just selecting the strongest plant to take forward. I worked in a plant nursery where they did this with sweet peas)
Meanwhile I have been looking on Youtube for Aunt Zelda videos and have learned a lot from them already. One stood out, where Mara Gordon was asked why cannabis seemed to work better for some people than others; she discussed attitude and said that at first she hated the idea of using a mind-altering drug and described how she herself basically loosened up and, I think, had better experiences with it afterwards; for someone like myself, who has avoided most things of this kind for 60 years (but who is now reading the finer details seed catalogues with great interest - I mean, what is this euphoria anyway?) it really struck a chord.

edited to say: they didn't eat the sweet peas.

edited again to say - YES! on this amazing forum I have now found the instructions for extracting such oils as there are from immature leaves. Maybe not a heavy harvest, but hopefully enough for a lead up to full dose for a first time user? Really excited now.:cheer:

Good morning Nixie. :hug:

I agree with your reasonings. We just want you to get the best value for the money you'll be putting out. My biggest frustration is how we get "anecdotal evidence isn't acceptable" but go to your doctor and one of the first things he does is ask how you've been, essentially asking you to recall your own anecdotal evidence. Medicine as a field is founded on anecdotal evidence. :straightface:

It thrills me to watch a new patient catch a whiff of the potential of cannabis. :laughtwo: I have a plant in the grow now that dramatically illustrates the way cannabis grows its trichomes from an early stage. This is a plant from a seed I brought back from Jamaica. It's a more primitive genetics than those we purchase from the seed banks.

Every inch of a cannabis plant is covered with trichomes containing the valued essential oils. Most of them are single-cell structures, but they still contain oils, and in those oils you'll find th building blocks for the cannabinoids. I'm not sure when the conversion to individual cannabinoids occurs but THCA is one of the predominant ones formed in most chemovars available. THCa becomes THC upon activation of decarboxylation.

This plant is less than a month old, a clone cutting in the soil less than three weeks. I was shocked to see the trichomes building on it already.

IMG_563010.JPG

At just about any stage in development you could smoke leaves plucked from a plant, dry them and smoke them to get at least a mild euphoric experience.

This euphoria is simply a strong sense of feeling good, accentuated wellbeing really. There's nothing to fear from euphoria, and once you've allowed yourself to experience it you'll likely find yourself getting a bit angry at how vilified the plant has been and how blatantly we've all been lied to. It's not worth staying mad. :battingeyelashes: We choose to move forward and improve our management of the regimens.

I've left notices on all the relevant threads. We'll get the word out.

Piyush, this company comes up as a Spanish concern. Is there some reason you contacted the Ontario police?

Piyush, this company comes up as a Spanish concern. Is there some reason you contacted the Ontario police?

Never mind. I figured it out. You wanted to report the fraud, and that's the only place available that made sense, wasn't it? :hug: Our community is a start. We've warned others, and we'll be alert for them in the future. I'm going to assume the universe will find some way to make it easier to see the value of what happened to you. Harboring anger only keeps you from flying.

You don't need that vibration mucking up your cellular signalling. Sooner or later you'll find your way to forgiveness. Do your best to get there sooner. She'd have wanted you joyful. You can be sure she was proud. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Just a quick update from me - bloods on Wednesday, oncologist Thursday and consultation with Aunt Zelda's Calla Springs Dr. Harry via Skype on Friday evening. Couldn't be better timing!

Meanwhile, looking into the other aspects of getting the necessary medication with increasing enthusiasm. I have also just taken steps to join a gym; apparently exercise helps combat cancer too. Will keep you posted. :thanks:

edited to say that I didn't know I had it in me to take my health into my own hand to this degree.
And without your help I might never have known. Really grateful to this forum and the people who post here.

Just a quick update from me - bloods on Wednesday, oncologist Thursday and consultation with Aunt Zelda's Calla Springs Dr. Harry via Skype on Friday evening. Couldn't be better timing!

Meanwhile, looking into the other aspects of getting the necessary medication with increasing enthusiasm. I have also just taken steps to join a gym; apparently exercise helps combat cancer too. Will keep you posted. :thanks:

edited to say that I didn't know I had it in me to take my health into my own hand to this degree.
And without your help I might never have known. Really grateful to this forum and the people who post here.

The holidays get in the way this time of year Nixie, we're not ignoring you. :hug: I was mighty pleased to hear you've determined it was a good idea to find a fitness program. Might I make a recommendation? I do a system called Callanetics, which is fundamentally focused positioning with controlled, minute pulsing. It's completely low-impact and does a tremendous job of opening up the energy channels that I suspect the ECS uses to feel for errant signalling in the cellular community.

If you're interested in looking it over, I maintain a thread in Off-Topics dedicated to my personal Callanetics journey. I'm considered something of an authority on the world stage, so I'm qualified to guide a new student. If I've piqued your interest you'll find the thread here.

It's our pleasure to help others find the way through the confusion and fear to that peaceful awareness that you were meant to heal, and the cells know what they need to do. :circle-of-love:

Hi Sweet Sue - you must have your work cut out to maintain the level of input here that you do - never for one moment did I feel ignored or expect an instant reply; I really posted because I felt that I might seem to be the one doing the ignoring, having gotten so much useful information here and that I owed it to all of you who have helped me to keep you updated. (Well, that and a certain amount of personal gloating; so many plans!).

I have seen you mention callanetics, though I haven't found a whole thread. I will go off after this and look for it. Yes, from the little bit I have seen so far I would be really interested in trying it; is it something that is done here in Britain?

The study I saw re. exercise was an Australian one - they had chemo patients straight into the gym doing weight training etc. even though they felt wretched at first. BUT this helped the circulation and therefore chemo's kill rate (and I think it must have done more than that as the patients also reported less nausea, etc.) Presumably it would also help cannabis to take effect?

So not only has mainstream medicine, as received by the likes of me, here in Britain, ignored cannabis, it has also failed to advise of the benefits (PROVEN in various MEDICAL trials) of fasting, diet change and exercise tailored to having chemotherapy and combating cancer. I'm going to nip my oncologists ear tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom