A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Sue, not sure what you mean there.....

"to calculate mg/ml we need to know how much oil you added to how much plant material for each batch."

Can you please elaborate on that, for me, for when I'm ready to make my own oils from scratch.

Do you mean how much carrier oil to how much Raw plant material?

Here's the formula for calculation:

Infused oils are considered to have an extraction efficiency of 85%, so the first thing you do is calculate the multiplier. Let's use 10% THC as an example.

10% x 0.85 = 8.5% =0.085

Now, multiply that times the total grams of plant material you'll be using. I'll use 400 gr.

0.085 x 400 = 34 grams of THC available in that 400 grams of plant material.

Next, multiply that times 1000 to get the total mg of THC available.

34 x 1000 = 34,000 mg of THC available

Lastly, divide the total available mg by the total volume of carrier oil you start with. You won't get all of that back, because some of it will stay bound up in the plant material. For this example I'll say I'm using 12,000 ml of carrier oil.

34,000 / 12,000 = 2.8 mg of THC per ml of finished oil.

You have oils already prepared by Lady G, correct? Or are you making oil from scratch?

Sorry Guy, you did say from scratch. The formula will work well for you.

Hi Guy,

The oil needs to be refrigerated as soon as you strain them and put them into capsules. If you put the oil as is in the fridge now in those dollar store bottles, they are overfilled and could burst into your fridge. They have been sealed for so long that they will be okay until you do your prep. As long as no air and no light gets to that oil before you work with it, thus preventing any kind of contamination. I wrap mine in a towel like a baby...lol. Cause it's that fragile and vulnerable to human conditions.

I hope that helps, great questions btw. You get through it once, it connects all the information dots. :) :Namaste:

Perfect, thanks Lady G.

Yes Sue....I was gifted pre prepped oil by G2. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be missing any information for the future, hence the question about volumes Etc..... Nice explanation by the way, I'm a math guy I can follow along LOL.

I had a great conversation with Lady G on the phone last night, we laughed a tonne......which is awesome and she answered a pile of my questions but still left me with a few.....

What about the capsules, which side goes down in the holder and how much volume should I fill in that base piece of capsule? I believe that KR said to fill them halfway?

Dedicated to Z, all the things brain patients can do on their own to help promote the generation of new brain cells, while preventing existing brain cells from shutting down. This is a must do while any brain patient wants to increase their chances to rehabilitate themselves. All the things you should have learned in Occupational Therapy but you either don't have access, or can't afford these services.

This is what I have learned in the past year of fulltime rehab, cognitive behaviour classes, counselling, workshops, webinars, my own harvests, SweetSue, forums and good ole internet research...the sharing of this important information is my way of giving back. I live to research, I research to live. Thank you for letting me post this here for anyone who needs help, here it is...

-------------------------

As we continue to share information about Brain Diseases and Cannabis, we are pushing the limits of brain research every day.

Neuro_Genesis_aE.jpg

As we treat our minds with Cannabis we are opening ourselves to Adult Neuro Genesis. What does this mean?

DEFINITION: "Adult Neuro Genesis
Wiki "Contrary to popular belief, neurogenesis continuously occurs in specific regions in the adult brain. ... In humans, new neurons are continually born throughout adulthood in two regions of the brain: The subgranular zone (SGZ), part of the dentate gyrus of the hippocampus."

"There are a number of behavioural, environmental, pharmacological and biochemical factors that affect this process, many of which we have considerable power to influence.

Neurogenesis is also linked to changes in neuroplasticity, which is referring to changes in synapses and neural pathways in the brain."

There are several ways, please allow me to explain a few.

When we dose our Fresh Harvest Oil we are absorbing healing compounds of this plant in the form of various Cannabinoids. Those elements alone are enough to stimulate new brain cell generation.

The second way to promote Neuro Genesis is to challenge your brain to NEW projects or study classes. Routine, TV & couch pototo are Anti-neuro Genesis because they will drain you of your will power to create positive change in your body.

You must feed your brain and rehab it as though you would with any physio-therapy program. Taking on new projects will not only stop the proression of dying brain cells; but it will also enhance your sensories with reduced anxiety.

Another easy cognitive therapy to modify behaviour is to stimulate your five senses to open up new neuro pathways to explore and/or relearn processes that were once lost. Closing your eyes and trying to figure out the smell in front of your nose allows you to send out signals that the brain must direct to find the answer. What is it I'm smelling? This simple act of being in the moment to figure out that smell stimulates brain use thus creating a learning army that will fight degeneration.

Another common method of Adult Neuro Genesis is also through flavonoids. What you eat is incredibly important…Eating and drinking super foods will have super results.

Eating blueberries is considered one of the top anti-oxidants for your body. If you crave blue berries your body is starving for fuel to build your immune system and recharge a depleting brain.

Fish is also a great flavonoid that contains an enriched Omega 3 dosing including the DHA supplement to promote brain cell generation. Again, there are more ways that Neuro Genesis can occur with the enhanced treatment of Cannabis oil.

"Growing" not only promotes adult neuro genesis, it also creates a brain project that will target your executive functions and improve them as each harvest goes by.

Music is an unexplained neuro genesis phenomenon that will wake up the Alzheimer's Patients from a deep sleep. Do not underestimate the power of music when working as a brain patient. The music can heal a soul, a spirit, a human and even a nation. I highly encouraging to music you looove as much as you can. Not overexposing yourself to loud sounds for too long.

Animal Therapy has been proven to be beneficial for anyone with anxiety and medical conditions. But when a brain patient meets a horse for the first, amazing transcendant things start to happen. I truly believe that animals allow humans to lean on them by teaching them how to be strong. You cannot be meek and unaware when you're around horses and they will make sure you notice them. There is an intrinsic connection that begins to happen when an animal makes a connection with any patient. You could truly be yourself and there will be judgement so building trust again became's a reality.

Nature is a great way to calm the mind when it's foggy, overwhelmed or just alienated. Brain patients don't have a place to call their own because usually they are such drastic injuries that its too hard to handle society at times. Nature will calm the beast and take your mind off the shackles you wear when you're constantly in medical care. Trust routines can be done out in nature when you can rely more on your surroundings than your own perceptions. Letting go in order to regain control.

There are so many more ways we can all keep our minds active in positive and recharging ways. I have a study regime that is fulfilling my neuro genesis needs, as I write this information out I am creating new brain cells just by speaking from the heart. :Namaste:

Z, needs a brain therapy project in my humble opinion, :)

Hey Cajencelt, sue sent my onto this thread in regard to the following post to one of her threads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Hey there! Im new to this place and just want to say Wow! What great work and dedication you have in here!

I'm here because my brother got diagnosed with a grade 4 glioblastoma to the brainstem 3/4 years ago. We researched and came across cannabis oil, anti cancer supplements, diet change, raw veg juicing. He went through radiotherapy to no success and started all of the listed above. Things were going great and the Tumor was shrunk down next to nothing. He cut way down on his oil to the point where he wasnt taking it at all sometimes. Sadly it has reappeared again ,only this time we can't shift it. He has been taking 3/4ml of oil daily for the past 6 months but just keeps going downhill.

After coming across this site i have seen that it's likely he could have a tolerance for it now after taking so much, so long. And we havnt been taking a carrier with it tho he has been taking coconut oil on the side (not directly mixed with the oil tho) if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions from me?

What is the best way to take the oil given his Tumor type and location and at what dosage?

Best carrier to use to break the brain barrier?

And will we need to start the 6 day Day Sensitization protocol?

Many thanks, Mark"

Dedicated to Z, all the things brain patients can do on their own to help promote the generation of new brain cells, while preventing existing brain cells from shutting down. This is a must do while any brain patient wants to increase their chances to rehabilitate themselves. All the things you should have learned in Occupational Therapy but you either don't have access, or can't afford these services.

This is what I have learned in the past year of fulltime rehab, cognitive behaviour classes, counselling, workshops, webinars, my own harvests, SweetSue, forums and good ole internet research...the sharing of this important information is my way of giving back. I live to research, I research to live. Thank you for letting me post this here for anyone who needs help, here it is...

-------------------------

As we continue to share information about Brain Diseases and Cannabis, we are pushing the limits of brain research every day.

Neuro_Genesis_aE.jpg

As we treat our minds with Cannabis we are opening ourselves to Adult Neuro Genesis. What does this mean?

DEFINITION: "Adult Neuro Genesis
Wiki "Contrary to popular belief, neurogenesis continuously occurs in specific regions in the adult brain. ... In humans, new neurons are continually born throughout adulthood in two regions of the brain: The subgranular zone (SGZ), part of the dentate gyrus of the hippocampus."

"There are a number of behavioural, environmental, pharmacological and biochemical factors that affect this process, many of which we have considerable power to influence.

Neurogenesis is also linked to changes in neuroplasticity, which is referring to changes in synapses and neural pathways in the brain."

There are several ways, please allow me to explain a few.

When we dose our Fresh Harvest Oil we are absorbing healing compounds of this plant in the form of various Cannabinoids. Those elements alone are enough to stimulate new brain cell generation.

The second way to promote Neuro Genesis is to challenge your brain to NEW projects or study classes. Routine, TV & couch pototo are Anti-neuro Genesis because they will drain you of your will power to create positive change in your body.

You must feed your brain and rehab it as though you would with any physio-therapy program. Taking on new projects will not only stop the proression of dying brain cells; but it will also enhance your sensories with reduced anxiety.

Another easy cognitive therapy to modify behaviour is to stimulate your five senses to open up new neuro pathways to explore and/or relearn processes that were once lost. Closing your eyes and trying to figure out the smell in front of your nose allows you to send out signals that the brain must direct to find the answer. What is it I'm smelling? This simple act of being in the moment to figure out that smell stimulates brain use thus creating a learning army that will fight degeneration.

Another common method of Adult Neuro Genesis is also through flavonoids. What you eat is incredibly important...Eating and drinking super foods will have super results.

Eating blueberries is considered one of the top anti-oxidants for your body. If you crave blue berries your body is starving for fuel to build your immune system and recharge a depleting brain.

Fish is also a great flavonoid that contains an enriched Omega 3 dosing including the DHA supplement to promote brain cell generation. Again, there are more ways that Neuro Genesis can occur with the enhanced treatment of Cannabis oil.

"Growing" not only promotes adult neuro genesis, it also creates a brain project that will target your executive functions and improve them as each harvest goes by.

Music is an unexplained neuro genesis phenomenon that will wake up the Alzheimer's Patients from a deep sleep. Do not underestimate the power of music when working as a brain patient. The music can heal a soul, a spirit, a human and even a nation. I highly encouraging to music you looove as much as you can. Not overexposing yourself to loud sounds for too long.

Animal Therapy has been proven to be beneficial for anyone with anxiety and medical conditions. But when a brain patient meets a horse for the first, amazing transcendant things start to happen. I truly believe that animals allow humans to lean on them by teaching them how to be strong. You cannot be meek and unaware when you're around horses and they will make sure you notice them. There is an intrinsic connection that begins to happen when an animal makes a connection with any patient. You could truly be yourself and there will be judgement so building trust again became's a reality.

Nature is a great way to calm the mind when it's foggy, overwhelmed or just alienated. Brain patients don't have a place to call their own because usually they are such drastic injuries that its too hard to handle society at times. Nature will calm the beast and take your mind off the shackles you wear when you're constantly in medical care. Trust routines can be done out in nature when you can rely more on your surroundings than your own perceptions. Letting go in order to regain control.

There are so many more ways we can all keep our minds active in positive and recharging ways. I have a study regime that is fulfilling my neuro genesis needs, as I write this information out I am creating new brain cells just by speaking from the heart. :Namaste:

Z, needs a brain therapy project in my humble opinion, :)
Hmmmm......Ill have to think about that little side project. I know our girl loves her music, loves good food.....the thought process has begun. Hopefully Z chimes in here lol.....id love her to be involved in this discussion.....get some 1st person feedback. I'll see about a msg with this link.

Thank you Lady G!

Hey Cajencelt, sue sent my onto this thread in regard to the following post to one of her threads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Hey there! Im new to this place and just want to say Wow! What great work and dedication you have in here!

I'm here because my brother got diagnosed with a grade 4 glioblastoma to the brainstem 3/4 years ago. We researched and came across cannabis oil, anti cancer supplements, diet change, raw veg juicing. He went through radiotherapy to no success and started all of the listed above. Things were going great and the Tumor was shrunk down next to nothing. He cut way down on his oil to the point where he wasnt taking it at all sometimes. Sadly it has reappeared again ,only this time we can't shift it. He has been taking 3/4ml of oil daily for the past 6 months but just keeps going downhill.

After coming across this site i have seen that it's likely he could have a tolerance for it now after taking so much, so long. And we havnt been taking a carrier with it tho he has been taking coconut oil on the side (not directly mixed with the oil tho) if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions from me?

What is the best way to take the oil given his Tumor type and location and at what dosage?

Many thanks, Mark"

Oh.... I get to be the one to tell you that Cajun passed away last year. *sigh* I neglected to alert you to that. Sorry. Don't feel awkward about it. We just found out ourselves, so it's not something we're used to yet.

Before he left he gave me the keys to the door, and I accepted the responsibility of watching over his work. :battingeyelashes:

I've already answered the question of the sensitization protocol. Don't worry about it. I don't believe your brother's problem is necessarily a tolerance problem as much as it's a need for another administration pathway or two. If there was a tolerance issue it could be answered with simply switching chemovars (strains). This time he'll be more likely to continue a maintenance regimen that'll keep the system in balance.

Now that we're here, do you have the capabilities to secure or make a potent topical? I know it's only one known case, but I can't see how applying a topical to the neck and shoulders can be a bad thing, or a waste of time and resources.

As to carrier oil, olive would be my choice, both for medicinal value as a cancer fighter and for the ability to get the cannabinoids into the lymphatic system when administered through the gut. If you dose sublingually you'll be swallowing at least some of it. Might as well get the best from it, eh?

Incidentally, have you juiced with cannabis? It's an excellent way to get the acid cannabinoids into the diet. I'm pretty sure we're gonna end up learning that a steady diet of cannabis as a raw food or cooking seeds as a gruel will become standard practice after we accept the healing potential of the acid cannabinoids. Grow2HealMe has a wonderful juice recipe that sounds like a healing force all its own. :laughtwo: In fact one of our members is feeding it to a friend treating her own Glioblastoma.

Whoa! Imagine the cosmic orchestration to bring both of you through the door at the same time. :thedoubletake: That just hit me.

OK, back to work.... As I mentioned at the Study Hall, the BioBomb mix can be used sublingually. Apply and keep from swallowing as long as possible. The formulations for that are in the BioBomb thread. https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/biobombs-cannabis-oil-kick.356122/ They're made with concentrated cannabis oil.

An alternative is a potent infused oil, which will give you close to the same effect as the biobombs. We have recipes for that too. Believe me, if there's a recipe that works, we've got it here somewhere, and somebody will dig it up. :laughtwo:

So I guess the question is, how do you want to proceed? How can we help you find a successful regimen for your brother?

Oh.... I get to be the one to tell you that Cajun passed away last year. *sigh* I neglected to alert you to that. Sorry. Don't feel awkward about it. We just found out ourselves, so it's not something we're used to yet.

Before he left he gave me the keys to the door, and I accepted the responsibility of watching over his work. :battingeyelashes:

I've already answered the question of the sensitization protocol. Don't worry about it. I don't believe your brother's problem is necessarily a tolerance problem as much as it's a need for another administration pathway or two. If there was a tolerance issue it could be answered with simply switching chemovars (strains). This time he'll be more likely to continue a maintenance regimen that'll keep the system in balance.

Now that we're here, do you have the capabilities to secure or make a potent topical? I know it's only one known case, but I can't see how applying a topical to the neck and shoulders can be a bad thing, or a waste of time and resources.

As to carrier oil, olive would be my choice, both for medicinal value as a cancer fighter and for the ability to get the cannabinoids into the lymphatic system when administered through the gut. If you dose sublingually you'll be swallowing at least some of it. Might as well get the best from it, eh?

Incidentally, have you juiced with cannabis? It's an excellent way to get the acid cannabinoids into the diet. I'm pretty sure we're gonna end up learning that a steady diet of cannabis as a raw food or cooking seeds as a gruel will become standard practice after we accept the healing potential of the acid cannabinoids. Grow2HealMe has a wonderful juice recipe that sounds like a healing force all its own. :laughtwo: In fact one of our members is feeding it to a friend treating her own Glioblastoma.

Whoa! Imagine the cosmic orchestration to bring both of you through the door at the same time. :thedoubletake: That just hit me.

OK, back to work.... As I mentioned at the Study Hall, the BioBomb mix can be used sublingually. Apply and keep from swallowing as long as possible. The formulations for that are in the BioBomb thread. https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/biobombs-cannabis-oil-kick.356122/ They're made with concentrated cannabis oil.

An alternative is a potent infused oil, which will give you close to the same effect as the biobombs. We have recipes for that too. Believe me, if there's a recipe that works, we've got it here somewhere, and somebody will dig it up. :laughtwo:

So I guess the question is, how do you want to proceed? How can we help you find a successful regimen for your brother?

Sorry to hear that! Seemed he was a well respected guy in here and may he rest in peace.

We would have the capabilities to make a potent topical and I'll give that a go myself here once I look through the topical oil thread to try find some more info how it's done in there ECT.

The problem with juicing atm is he's finding it real hard to swallow as he's been told one of his muscles (along with his balance and nerves) is damaged from the radiotherapy making even water hard to swallow. (Has to thinken it up to swallow it without choking) and juices are basicly making him sick atm. Is It any wonder he refused the radiotheapy first of all. We have raw hemp cbd in the form of ice cubes that we are going back onto.

As for the bio bombs I'll get onto that right away as we're making up different capsules daily (with a mix of coconut oil atm) but I'll switch that for olive oil following your advice.

Thanks again Sue

May I chime in Markus01, Hi I'm Lady G, a brain patient who loves to research.

Thanks SweetSue, Juice is always the first step isn't it.

If your brother has swallowing issues there is no way I would recommend anything orally. When I take my dropper oil, you have to swallow multiple times sometimes, as it may repeat with peppering pungent tones that are often found in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Even if he takes it under the tongue, the saliva flows to the throat almost immediately. It is obvious to me that he won't be able to take capsules orally or juice.

Your safest options is Bio Bombs suppositories that SweetSue recommends. I would start with these first because swallowing oil and capsules could cause choking potential if he's limited as it is.

Something else you can try... I know this is going to sound weird but you can also put droplets of clean infused oil on a bandaid, and place the bandaid over the inside of his wrist. This is a slow but effective way of your body absorbing cannabinoids into the bloodstream when you need the medicine immediately. It works much like the patch, but it's just a homemade version for people who can't afford the official ones, like me.

You can even put that directly over the brains affected area or by the lower neck and let it sit over several hours, so he can do things at the same time.

Bio Bombs - Potent Infused Oil - The biggest impact in the shortest amount of time.

Best Canna-healing Wishes!:love:

If your brother has swallowing issues there is no way I would recommend anything orally. When I take my dropper oil, you have to swallow multiple times sometimes, as it may repeat with peppering pungent tones that are often found in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Even if he takes it under the tongue, the saliva flows to the throat almost immediately. It is obvious to me that he won't be able to take capsules orally or juice.

Your safest options is Bio Bombs suppositories that SweetSue recommends. I would start with these first because swallowing oil and capsules could cause choking potential if he's limited as it is.

Something else you can try... I know this is going to sound weird but you can also put droplets of clean infused oil on a bandaid, and place the bandaid over the inside of his wrist. This is a slow but effective way of your body absorbing cannabinoids into the bloodstream when you need the medicine immediately. It works much like the patch, but it's just a homemade version for people who can't afford the official ones, like me.

You can even put that directly over the brains affected area or by the lower neck and let it sit over several hours, so he can do things at the same time.

Bio Bombs - Potent Infused Oil - The biggest impact in the shortest amount of time.

Hi the lady g, best wishes and any input is greatly appreciated, you's all seem to know your sfuff in here.

Regarding the swallowing issues mentioned it's more so fine liquid (food suppliments and wanna capsules seem to be ok going down thank God. Basically we are looking for the best deposit method and that seems to be the bio bombs. Not too sure what would be most effective in regards to capsules or suppositories Tho?

The bandaid sound like a pretty good idea so will get straight onto that and also sues advice of the potent topical oil. In regards to that sue do you have any more info on the case you mentioned that cured a tumor with the topical oil?

Best wishes Mark.

Hi there lady g, best wishes and any input is greatly appreciated, you's all seem to know your sfuff in here.

Regarding the swallowing issues mentioned it's more so fine liquid (food, suppliments and canna capsules seem to be ok going down thank God) Basically we are looking for the best deposit method and that seems to be the bio bombs from the research in here. Not too sure what would be most effective in regards to capsules or suppositories Tho?

The bandaid sounds like a pretty good idea so will get straight onto that and also sues advice of the potent topical oil. In regards to that sue do you have any more info on the case you mentioned that cured a tumor with the topical oil?

Best wishes Mark.

Hi there lady g, best wishes and any input is greatly appreciated, you's all seem to know your sfuff in here.

Regarding the swallowing issues mentioned it's more so fine liquid (food, suppliments and canna capsules seem to be ok going down thank God) Basically we are looking for the best deposit method and that seems to be the bio bombs from the research in here. Not too sure what would be most effective in regards to capsules or suppositories Tho?

The bandaid sounds like a pretty good idea so will get straight onto that and also sues advice of the potent topical oil. In regards to that sue do you have any more info on the case you mentioned that cured a tumor with the topical oil?

Best wishes Mark.

I have a subscription to Green Flower Media that allows me access to their Cannabis Health Conferences. This year's included a panel on topicals that included three of the most influential manufacturers of topicals in today's legal markets. One of those women, the owner of Sweet ReLeaf, shared the story of one of her patients. It was their extra-strength formula that she used.

The owner did share with us that their standard ratio of cannabinoids in their topicals was 60% THC, 40% THCa, and a tiny bit of CBD to potentiate the THC. That's about all I know at this point.

The difference in using the capsules as oral vs anal administration usually depends on tolerance levels and how many cannabinoids you're attempting to get into the system. In your case it might be worth trying the BioBomb mix as a sublingual tincture. I believe this may be your fastest pathway into the brain. If you get positive effect from the topical it's going to give you an edge. To get higher doses in without being completely stoned you'll be considering suppositories.

You want to start out at a low dose anyway and slowly build the cannabinoid presence so the system doesn't get stressed. How does he tolerate THC?

Interesting ratios of 60% THC and 40% THCa. I hadn't thought of a decarbed/ non decarbed mixture.

Interesting ratios of 60% THC and 40% THCa. I hadn't thought of a decarbed/ non decarbed mixture.

The THCa acts as an inflammatory, much the same way CBD does. They've found that patients didn't much care for the CBD-rich topicals. Most want pain relief or healing that requires the signaling of THC.

You have to keep in mind that THCa is an unstable molecule, aggressively attempting to convert to THC, so formulations with THCa must be stored in cool, dark conditions.

Many thanks, Mark"

Hi Markus, sorry I'm late to the party.
I understand how frustrating not being able to swallow can be. I had radiation on my neck and for 3 months got all my nutrition through a feeding tube, then spent several months re-learning how to chew and swallow. It's a truly insane treatment, and people think, "The cancer did this to you," but no, it's the treatment that wrecked my body and mind and made me look 'like someone with cancer.' Okay, enough of my ranting, time to focus on your brother.

Key issue with brain cancer is crossing the blood brain barrier as you're aware. That takes higher doses and strains that include myrcene to help THC cross the barrier. Kush strains tend to be high in myrcene, which is why they make me sleepy. Mangoes also have a lot of myrcene, or hop oil, which also contains lots of caryophyllene that will help with tolerating higher doses of cannabis. The myrcene will increase the psychoactivity of THC, but you can still limit this to tolerable levels by preventing the liver from converting THC into more intoxicating forms. First, take higher doses of apegenin and other supplements that tie up the enzymes and keep liver from metabolizing THC (i.e. competitive inhibition.) The 80 mg that cajun recommended is a minimum, and in your brother's case I would at least double that or even triple it. Also use amentoflavone that he recommended. Both supplements also have many other benefits that fight cancer outright and make cannabis more effective. Second, I would take most of the cannabis oil as suppositories, mixed as biobombs. Gelcaps work very well as suppositories. This method has the high bioavailability an bypasses the liver so it can't metabolize THC. Some will still get to liver on 2nd pass through circulatory system, but competitive inhibition will continue to help here. It may seem odd to use a dosing method that's about as far from the brain as can be, but fact is that any medicine will have to travel in blood to get to brain. Properly inserted it will travel straight to heart, to the lungs and back, and then back out to body still untouched by liver, and much of that blood goes to the brain, so suppositories will still work well for your brother.

Sorry if I've missed key issues in your earlier posts. I'll go back and check those, but I wanted to get this much said first.

Kr... :hug:

Hello Friends! I have some great news to share.

Last April, my 84 year old Dad ended up in the emergency room several times because he could not pee a drop. They catheterized him and began testing, tossing him between specialists.

He spent most the summer dealing with severe pain, little sleep, and wearing a bag. They finally decided to do surgery to clean out scar tissue to get some pee flowing and it was quite a process for the bladder to relearn how to do its job. They also decided that while they had him on the table they would go ahead and remove his testicles. While this was all going on I got him on sublingual cannabis oil for the pain and to help him get some sleep.

He had a scan in early August that showed cancer had spread to pelvic bone where 3 lesions lit up. The doctors wanted him to begin treatment with a chemo drug. I had been talking to him about a cannabis oil regimen. He chose to go with cannabis so told his oncologist that he wanted to wait 90 days or so to build his strength back up before starting in the drugs and asked if he could do a scan and blood work again after the 90 days to have a baseline before starting chemo. The doc agreed to it.

We got him on a suppository regimen in early September. My intent was to get him settled into suppository regimen and then introduce sublingual dosing as well, but we never did. The suppositories proved to be all he could handle. Not only did he feel very strong effects in his lower body's but he also experienced quite intense psychoactive effects. Interestingly, it took on average about 3 hours after insertion before the psychoactive effects set in.

He began using 20:1 BioBombs formulation with added terpenes to address severe insomnia and other symptoms, and added CBD isolate to bring high THC strain oil 1:1. He started with '0' sized caps, starting with one in the am and one in the pm. About every four days he added a daytime suppositories till he hit four per day. After about a week on four, he went to '00' size caps and repeated the process. After being on '000' caps 4 times daily, he switched to 15:1 BioBomb mix in '0' caps and went thru the same process. He was on 15:1 in '000' caps for about 3 weeks before getting his new scan and bloodwork. At this dose he seemed to hit a wall as far as tolerance.

There came a point where unbeknownst to me, he began taking large doses of CBD oil he had ordered. After about two weeks of this he developed severe constipation issues. There was about two weeks after that where I had him stop suppositories and CBD, and dose sublingually until his system stabilized, and then slowly reintroduced suppositories. He then dosed exclusively with suppositories until the present.

Dad had his new scans the week before Christmas and bloodwork right after the first of the year. Yesterday he got his results.

His PSA had been 199 and after surgery went down to 37. He had his PSA tested half way thru the 3 months on suppositories and it had gone down to 14. His recent testing showed it was down to 9.

Two of the 3 lesions on his pelvic bone are completely gone and the other one has significantly reduced in size from the august scan!! His kidney markers were just above the high end of normal range! All other organs and lymphs came back clear.

All he had told his oncologist was that he was going to work on diet and exercise and was looking at CBD oil. After giving Dad the results he told dad he couldn't recommend the chemo drugs at that point because everything is going in the right direction... that he should just keep doing whatever he is doing. His GP, upon seeing the results went further and told him not to let the oncologist talk him into chemo, to just keep doing what he's doing.

He also saw his eye doc for a routine exam early on and he was shocked to see near perfect eye pressures, as they had been battling the pressures for years for his glaucoma.

He plans to tell all the docs how he has been treating himself, but want ma to wait until he has another scan in 3 months. I'll have him continue at his current dose, while attempting to increase to 10:1 formulation as tolerance allows. When his scans and bloodwork come back with no sign of disease... which they will!!!... he will slowly decrease to a maintenance that allows him high functioning and he'll be ready to get out and enjoy his garden this spring.

All I could do yesterday was float thru the day in a state of gratitude for answered prayer, for the amazing cannabis plant God put on this earth, and for the good people here and elsewhere that give of themselves to help others. I'm so humbled by it all and give credit where it is due... first to God, recognizing the absolutely incredible creation that our bodies are and for providing everything on this planet needed to heal and maintain them. Second to those who demonstrate the power of love thru their lives and selflessly give of their time and knowledge for the benefit of others. I truly love and appreciate you all!!

Praise God and pass the FECO!!

Back
Top Bottom