A/C Cooling

OldSkoool

I had read (sorry, forgot the author) where dropping the temp to around 70* during the dark 12 hour cycle, will enhance trichrome production. Following this suggestion I've directed a floor vent into my grow box, the airflow restricted by dryer sheets for lack of a better filter (dust, possible spores), for the last two days. The exhausting air is 68*. I don't think two degree's are going to be a problem, but before I continue using this method to lower the dark cycle temp, I thought I'd pass this by the member incase this might be harmful. As always, I appreciate your feed back.

Oh! Forgot one thing, most important....do I risk plant shock when the a/c stops between going on, and off? It's about a 6-7* rise in temp.

Here is some info I posted a while back. I think it might help with your question.

Glad I asked. Looks as if I missed this valuable tid bit from our resident guru. Urdedpal your the shit. Thanks for the quick response, and your valuable advice, I certainly don't want to screw up my first grow.

Urdedpal, thank you once again. I followed the instructions, when I right click on any one of my gallery pictures, I don't have 'Properties' as an option to copy the URL, just Open Link, Open Link in New Window, Save Target As, Print Target, Save Picture As, Copy, Copy Shortcut, Add Bookmark.

I'm running XP Home, and can duplicate the right click options shown in the link you provided, but only on pictures resident on my HD. Anyone else experience this? I'm stumped.

Just for grins, I ran a Windows cleaner utility, clearing out temp files, cookies, etc. followed by a cold boot to see if that might have triggered the lack of 'Properties'. No Change.

Left click on the thumbnail when pic is resized right click then select properties. I am sorry, I know weed better than pcs.

The devil is in the details as the old saying goes. I should have added that I had 'right clicked' the thumbnail/selected view (left click), and View Full Size with the same results. So I started screwing around with one of my gallery pics, and low and behold, found that if I right clicked with the cursor placed anywhere OFF the selected image, Properties became availabe, but the URL format didn't match (no file type...jpg) the example seen in the 'how too' link. I'll give this URL a try, if it works great, if not thank you very much for your time and help.

Your lucky I like ya buddy. Nice pics.
07202006A.JPG

LOL, I was wondering if you, or another member was able to get the correct URL's, where I was failing....obviously I'm not worthy!

Thanks for your comments, as a new grower I'm as proud as a Diebold programmer following the 2004 elections. ALthough I must report that my efforts in bending the two main branches to achieve a low canopy to equalize the lighting, split the apex of the joint down to two other branches (3/4"). I pulled the two branches back together (the split only about a 1/4" wide), wire wrapping them together. So far I don't see any noticable effects.

I just clipped two of the more mature buds, following your advice in your 'Harvesting' article for a more pure THC experience (for those that haven't read Urdedpal's piece on harvesting, check it out). Being dry, I zapped one in the microwave, too be honest not expecting much. Gawdd, I haven't experienced this kind of eurphoric high in years. I want to give you a big rep, but like my talents at adding images, I fail miserably.

The other bud is now hanging in a paper bag, surrounded by razor wire, and vicious dogs to keep me at bay, waiting for my precious.

This high is for you bud:adore:

Back
Top Bottom