A change of life

Bas1m

Hello guys
Im in my 3rd year university (engineer). And i have realised that i don't want to be an engineer. I want to be a grower and work somewhere where its legal .
I love cultivating cannabis , i love smoking it . I love taking care of it and most of all i love learning about it !
Im from sultanate of Oman in the middle east , ive visited many 420 friendly countries (California , Amsterdam , spain , mexico..)
Every dispensery i step in or a coffe shop i just feel genuinely happy.

I dont have a degree or anything in planting but i know 90% of the things from a to z (idk what they're called sorry xD)
I was wondering if its possible for me to work in that field in the U.S . And what are the proccedures.
I been to U.S and i loved it so much . I really would love to live there for a few years and work and have a life experience

- if anyone could help me be a step closer to my dream , id be much grateful

Hey buddy remember you liked my lizard any friend of beardies is my friend lol. I'm in the same boat Bas1m but I'm a union construction worker here in Boston Massachusetts I don't mind my job the money and benefits are great but I'm 32 I got a long road of this rat race ahead of me and would love to just grow
We share the same dreams. Seems like There are new dispensaries opening everywhere around me. Where exactly are you from? Do you have a current grow journal would like to catch up later but now it's 6am here gotta get these tools on the wall

The primary hazard of some chemicals in cosmetics is the threat to the environment. Immediate steps should be taken to limit its spread to the environment. For cosmetics, ammonium sulfite is used as a hair straightening agent and a hair waving agent.Ammonium based hair products have been made to replace sodium hydroxide based products due to the destructive nature of sodium hydroxide on hair.

Back
Top Bottom