A couple of newbie questions

littlepiggies

420 Member
Hi guys and gals

Really glad I found this place! What an epic community !

So Im not a fresh beginner but I m defo a newbie and its my first grow in ages.

Its been so much time that this actually feels like my first grows in levels of excitement

To grow this wonderful plant patience is required and I feel like I'm checking the tent very often and I want to do every kinds of stuff!!!

How can I handle this excitement ? Be more patient ?

I have a small tent 1*1*1.60 m and a 250 HPS W lamp

As it is my only lamp I'm planning to lower the lamp as they grow, is this a good technique or should I lower the lamp already and give them maximum light all the time?

I have 4 indicas and their final pot will be 6 L pot.

Do you recommend any training or technique ?

They re indicas and they re 4 in a not so large tent, im afraid that with training it gets to crowded, but I want to play with them! opinions?

About watering, im using tap water, I know that this must be a very answered questions, but is it ok? And can I spray my plants with water? I'm afraid to burn the leaves

Just one more thing, CO2 is it relevant in this small grows? The tent is being well ventilated what your thoughts?

Sorry if the English has errors, its not my native.

Won't need supplemental CO2 until you get enough light for it. You've not really got enough for non-supplemented. It's arguably enough for that space while they're still in the growth phase, though.

I don't spray my plants with water unless I see spider mites and want to hose as many off as I can before I shake the water off and then spray them with something like Safer's insecticidal soap. But other than that, no.

Back
Top Bottom