at first a few specifications:
growbox secret jardin darkstreet 60x60x150
my panel led: 300W chinese sh*t - real but real power consumption is 81W
the leds spec:
100x 3W
11 colors spectrum

there u have realphoto:
vet460.jpg

i set my led panel high becaouse i want my plants to grow higher.
39zya.jpg

my question are:
1. this panel led is ok for my box?
2. if i add a 2-3 cfl 25w 6500k are my plants grow faster?
3. do i have to change anything on my box?

regards

I can answer your second question right now, more light is always better! Lol. im not familiar enough with led to answer your other questions but plenty of people combine led and cfl and it works well just remember to keep the cfls 2-3 inches from your plants as they lack penetration thus why close is best lol. Take care.

The LED probably covers all the light spectroms you will need. A couple cfls bulbs won't make a difference. If you want to mix a t5 with it that might be worth it. You can pick one up for a couple honeys

A t5 is practically a cfl only difference being that they are shaped differently and a cfl is selfballasted. Im not suggesting a cfl cause of spectrum but because it is more light and added watts.

I meant for more coverage. He said 2 or 3 bulbs so I figured another half of that combine wattage you might as well have a T5. I wouldn't think (3) 25w bulbs would make any difference.

Also bob, place your LED closer, your plants will stretch, which it looks like they are. You can always bring it up as your plants grow

True i would go with atleast 4 25w cfls to make a difference i just wasn't sure he would have room in that box for a t5 but i could be wrong not sure on the measurements

True i would go with atleast 4 25w cfls to make a difference i just wasn't sure he would have room in that box for a t5 but i could be wrong not sure on the measurements

hmm, a big difference? coz is 100w:(

thank you cobra, i will set my led on 12in

Back
Top Bottom