A friendly hello from Iowa

Freaked

Hello all, Just wanted to introduce my self... To get things rolling, My name is Ron, I am from Iowa and I am a fellow smoker/New grower. This site has helped me a great deal with learning all I will ever need to know to growing outside of experience. Some of you are probably saying its illegal in the state of Iowa to grow, well ummm who cares right? I am only growing for my self so I can stop waisting money on buying it. I have gone to every marijuana march here in Iowa, and I am a firm believer it should be legal not just for medical reasons but for everyone. With this said, be responsiable with it just like any other substance you would take. I don't Believe it will bring world peace, I don't think it will make me smarter, I wouldn't push it on a 10 year old and honestly theres worst things out there. Like a great man once said and no I can't remember his name, "I GET HIGH, GET USED TO IT"

Well I will end this here, I hope we all can benefit from each other in sharing knowledge and insights on many different levels. I am still new and very open to new ideas and suggestions. May peace be with you all.

Sincerely,
Freaked

Freaked!:welcome: Well stated! :roorrip: that ones for you! Keep it Growing and Keep it Smokin'. Glad you here to voice what you think and to gather info. This is the place, 420 IS the place to be! Good Luck. C U Around the Forums! :peace:

thanks for the welcomes, I can see I have finally found a site for me.

Back
Top Bottom