A Garden Preview

J Obadiah

Just thought I would share this little peek into my garden as it is today. The small, trained one on the bottom is a Bubba Kush that I'm experimenting with; the big one above her is actually a plant whose genetics are unknown to me, but there is a slight possibility its a diesel strain based on where I got it. It is about 5 to 6 weeks old. I'm a bit concerned its male, so I'm gonna have to wait it out and see on that one. The 5 in Solo Cups are each White Widows, feminized, from Nirvana Seed Co. They are 16 days old from planting, with 24 hours to germinate. Lastly, the 5 in square containers are as follows from left to right:
  1. Blue Cookies (far left - Blue Tag)
  2. Pre 98 Bubba (2nd fromleft - Green Tag)
  3. Gelato (3rd from left - Purple/Green Tag)
  4. Purple Punch (4th from left, 2nd to last on right - Purple Tag)
  5. Strawberry Creme (Far right - no tag)
Each one of these listed girls are cloned, about 3.5 weeks old, started in a rapid rooter after cutting.
20190330_183305.jpg

Heres another image since the tags are hard to see. I jus noticed.
20190330_190949.jpg

Obadiah

Just thought I would share this little peek into my garden as it is today. The small, trained one on the bottom is a Bubba Kush that I'm experimenting with; the big one above her is actually a plant whose genetics are unknown to me, but there is a slight possibility its a diesel strain based on where I got it. It is about 5 to 6 weeks old. I'm a bit concerned its male, so I'm gonna have to wait it out and see on that one. The 5 in Solo Cups are each White Widows, feminized, from Nirvana Seed Co. They are 16 days old from planting, with 24 hours to germinate. Lastly, the 5 in square containers are as follows from left to right:
  1. Blue Cookies (far left - Blue Tag)
  2. Pre 98 Bubba (2nd fromleft - Green Tag)
  3. Gelato (3rd from left - Purple/Green Tag)
  4. Purple Punch (4th from left, 2nd to last on right - Purple Tag)
  5. Strawberry Creme (Far right - no tag)
Each one of these listed girls are cloned, about 3.5 weeks old, started in a rapid rooter after cutting.
20190330_183305.jpg

Heres another image since the tags are hard to see. I jus noticed.
20190330_190949.jpg

Obadiah
Looks like a nice lineup! Thanks for for sharing.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom