A questions about clones...

budlover3388

i have searched for about 2days and have not found my answer so please someone help me im new to this web and growing marijuana.

ok so my question is can i save a clone for another time for example a week or 2 later?

Yeah what happens when you freeze it is the water inside each cell crystallizes and expands bursting the cell walls and destroying the cutting.

Just cut the clone and follow the cloning process right away. It takes a while for a clone to root and start growing normally so take that into consideration. About 4 weeks or so until it really acts like a normal vegging plant. SO you have some time once you cut it from the mother. There is a way to keep a clone in stasis but it is not effective for long periods of time. And when you clone take more cuttings then what you need because some may not make it.

also do you think a ozone jr is gud for a closet grow room? i read somewhere that it lets out o3 which i heard was bad for humans(not sure) but the zone jr also converts that into co2 and oxygen..atleast thats wat i read?

I just spoke to a very knowledgable griend that has been growing from clones to clones since the middle70's
With no lost of potency, a few mutants that he offed, but good growth most of the time.!
Silver Haze

im tryna get my hands on silver haze but cant find it

Back
Top Bottom