A small gift from mother nature

iminadaze

I'm still somewhat new to growing. My first Grow is still 2-4 weeks from harvest and my second grow (clones) are just about ready for flower. Both are indoors

Back when I started growing I tried both soil and hydro, but had some difficulties with my hydro setup so I stopped the hydro. It was evening time and I am standing by my outdoor trash container with a 3-4 inch plant-ling in my hand, roots dangling, leaves drooping, literally clinging to life. I was just about toss it in the trash when for some reason I continued to the backyard, found a secluded area, dug a little hole with the heel of my shoe and put the plant in it.

Then I tried to grow in a 80 percent sand mix using some plan-tone organic food that my Wife had for about a year. that didn't work out. The old Plan-tone must have been loaded with mold spores because the white fuzzy stuff grew on top of the sand within a week. I rinsed all the sand off in my sink and put the plant out in the backyard with the other one.

I have a tomato garden, so when I feed my tomatoes I feed the two plants but other than that I don't really pay much attention to them.

Today was feeding day so when I was feeding the plants I got down for a closer look.

This is what I saw.

Picture_00766.jpg

These are the two girls.

Picture_004102.jpg

Picture_01054.jpg

They were so close to being tossed in the trash, but were given back to mother nature to care for.

I think this is mother natures way of saying thank you for not killing the lil plants. She gifted me with not only one but two females.

I had to share this story.

Back
Top Bottom