a True Random Drug Test *help me

yewrev

Anyone have a good way to pass a "True Random Drug Test"? At my place of employment the piss police will come and find you while working any time any day any month and walk you straight to a bathroom to donate a sample of urine. They can come multiple times in 1 month or skip a couple months then collect the lucky lottery winners. Is it possible to defeat this test? Can you use quick fix and reheat it and carry it with you every day, reheating it every day??

Some of my co-workers carry piss in a travel size shampoo bottle in a sock with a brand new hand warmer every day... that kind of sucks considering you never know when they will come...

Any Ideas? besides quitting smoking MJ?

thanks-

Start interviewing for another job. Don't plan on staying there. Once it's time to go, write them a letter that explains that their policy is an invasion of your privacy and that drug testing discriminates against soft drug users (hard drugs eliminate from the body much quicker), and that you will not tolerate it. Go out with honor and on your own terms. You perform work for them, you are helping them, they chose you based on your abilities. In your interview they found you to be a good person, worthy of working there. Later they can decide that your urine makes you not worthy, which contradicts their top people's ability to identify quality workers.

Otherwise, there isn't much to do against a random screening unless you carry clean urine with you at all times. Is that really how you want to live, like a prisoner?

^That's a good point. But, also if it's a good job and you're making good money with all sorts of opportunities, don't risk it. Give up the weed till you've moved up the ladder and change their policies!

Aside from carrying clean urine around with you like co-workers there is really nothing you can do at this point. Aside from changing jobs, or just quitting. If you had some time it would be different. I usually know when my tests are coming so I quit smoking for a week and drink water non stop.

pretty much sucks... but yah a bottle with piss thats allot of warmers, i can heat it to 100 in the morning and keep it insulated in crotch , then just monitor temp at breaks and lunch , when its you time you go into the stall put the vial in

.the warm water and pour into cup.

You can use [the clear test spike additive] I have passed 2 randoms with this stuff and my pre-employment test. Be sure it is the EMIT test or test panel testing and you will be fine.

now now strongone we cantjust go posting links willy nilly . i only have a problem with the fact that you are full of it . no additive is worth a shit . what are you test with some cheap home test? if they are doing cheap onsite dip test a additive may work but for the majority of the world it means fail in a lab. substitution or "fake it" is what ive used in labs for years.(no link posted)

did you not see what I posted? Be sure it is the EMIT test or test panel testing and you will be fine. All i'm trying to do is help a bro out. The stuff worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom