A Truth Obama Won't Dare Tell

Just reading that article on "super delegates" now I have to smoke too.. Says something to the effect of.. The people can vote for a democratic candidate, and give favor to one or the other, however when our votes are in, the "Super delegates" get to vote, and they are NOT bound by the voters in which way they vote. Even though they are elected officials, if their entire district votes for Obama, they can put their delegate vote in for Clinton, screwing the voters of the state.

We have such a wonderful way of making our democracy look legitimate, until you get into the details, then it's obvious it was setup to make sure people in power can do what they want, without the will of the people.

We have such a wonderful way of making our democracy look legitimate, until you get into the details, then it's obvious it was setup to make sure people in power can do what they want, without the will of the people.

That is so true it's not funny,people don't see it and when they do, they say " that isn't true " :rofl:
(( WTF.)) :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Viva La Revolution !!!
The U.S. needs to crumble like the old Soviet Union. It is much easier for each state to govern themselves, not the feds. Who knows what is best for the people in a state? The people in the state!

hello supporters of the cannibas green stuff----have this question for OBAMA,,,did the prison unions donate to your campaign?---bill clinton recieved over millions from the prisons union,,,,and ( yYES DID INHALE)
LEGALIZE THE GREEN FOR SOCIAL,,INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS, AND MEDICAL USAGE----:peace:F.G.S.,,,,aka,,,infoman--ohio

Lets see, there are 796 Super delegates left after all the people choose the nominee.

They need 2000+ to get it.

Lets say the country votes the delegate votes, 1400 Hillery and 1900 Obama. If the super delegates vote Hillery, Obama looses. (this is just a rough figure)

The Super Delegates are mostly old firends of the clintons and long term politicians.

So even if we vote him the democratic nominee, they can change it.

Puff Puff Puff Puff Pass...

exactly the same. biz as usual. This is a little unbearable; for the truth to be printed and no one to react to it!! Citizens here had a life before politics, right? There must be a way to stop the disparities. Til then, I'm reading the riot act and my fellow citizens know there's nothing worse than a pot smokin granny whose taken 1 trip too many. They don't like it when you look thru them. But then again, if they were so easy to stop, they'd have fucking fallen down by now

I always vote, but I do ask myself why bother.

A vote for Obama ? .....Hell no !.......He's co-sponsoring a bill that amounts to 845 billion for a global war on poverty . We here all know how effective the feds are when they fight these wars of theirs , war on drugs , war on poverty , war on terror ,etc. , etc...... At a time when the dollar is losing value daily , people are having a difficult time just keeping their heads above water . I hardly think that it would be wise to add another 845 billion on the backs of the American taxpayer. If he's so free with the taxpayers money now .......imagine what he'll be like if he gets in the oval office !:thedoubletake:

A vote for Obama ? .....Hell no !.......He's co-sponsoring a bill that amounts to 845 billion for a global war on poverty . We here all know how effective the feds are when they fight these wars of theirs , war on drugs , war on poverty , war on terror ,etc. , etc...... At a time when the dollar is losing value daily , people are having a difficult time just keeping their heads above water . I hardly think that it would be wise to add another 845 billion on the backs of the American taxpayer. If he's so free with the taxpayers money now .......imagine what he'll be like if he gets in the oval office !:thedoubletake:

You have a better candidate?

The war on poverty is the real war. It stems 1/2 the violence in this country and is the disease that causes all the symptoms for these other "Wars". This is global cash, and spread out over many years. It also includes the 550 Billion we already spend in the wrong places to the wrong people. Maybe, Just maybe, we will stop looking like ignorant redneck hillbilly ball licker's around the world if we do some good instead of spending a trillion dollars on war.

That is so true it's not funny,people don't see it and when they do, they say " that isn't true " :rofl:
(( WTF.)) :hmmmm:

Ever wonder why the populace is so apathetic and complacent ? :smokin:....... Perhaps it's something in the water. ......Something like....maybe the stuff used by the Nazi's in WWII in their extermination camps to keep the prisoners subserviant and calm. :adore:Or was it the stuff the Communist's , under Stalin , used in the gulags to lower the IQ's and make them oblivious to what was happening while being totally subserviant.:adore: ........What is this substance ? you might ask........Well, it's been in our water since the 1950's ......added to the cities water supply by our health departments........It's in our toothpastes too........It is one one the main substances in sarin nerve gas ......and prozac. .......This insidious product is sodium flouride. :smokin:

Paladin yes I know fluoride causes cancer and is 1 of the top leaders here in the US,
Here is 1 thing the Government don't want you to read, the fucker is long tho but it show that our Government knows that our Drugs laws are not working and they don't give a fuck and they have know this scents president Nixon's days in office... :thedoubletake:
OverGrow The Government
This is the stuff I like to read that show these bitches (( the US Government )) for there true colors... :partyboy:

You have a better candidate?

The war on poverty is the real war. It stems 1/2 the violence in this country and is the disease that causes all the symptoms for these other "Wars". This is global cash, and spread out over many years. It also includes the 550 Billion we already spend in the wrong places to the wrong people. Maybe, Just maybe, we will stop looking like ignorant redneck hillbilly ball licker's around the world if we do some good instead of spending a trillion dollars on war.
War is never the answer .When one considers that this nation is mortgaged to the federal reserve ( literaly ) and that the true national debt ( entitlements like social security , medicade ,etc.) is , depending on who's doing the math . between 60 and 80 TRILLION dollars. 850 billion seems quite small. This 850 billion is in addition to the 550 billion that we spend in the wrong places and for the wrong reasons. The war on poverty here in the good 'ol USA has been going on since Lyndon Johnson's administration . Look what a fine job they've done so far . If you for one second think that somehow the U.N. will handle this reallocation of wealth any better than the Feds have you'll be terribly disapointed. The U.N.'s record of waste and coruption is even worse than the Feds. Not to mention this would be the first step in the loss of national soverignty and the first steps to the new world order. What's needed is a candidate that WILL FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION. .......We all know who that candidate is.....His initials are , RON PAUL........ A return to a government that's held in check, not only legislatively and morally, but also financially, is what is desperatly needed. We are not the world's policemen . This nation was never intended to be the savior of the world . It was intended to be a " beacon of liberty ", a shinning example of what could be obtained by the freedom of the individual . That's what made America different from all other nations on earth. .....If the poverty stricken nations of the planet really want to eliminate poverty , all that's needed is to allow their own people the FREEDOM that this nation once had....Like B. Franklin said , when asked by a citizen as to what form of government the nation was to have, A REPUBLIC......if you can keep it , was the answer. ......Alas ........ the great experiment has been effectively silenced and rendered null and void..... once the people found out that they could raid the treasury for purposes unconstitutional.

Paladin yes I know fluoride causes cancer and is 1 of the top leaders here in the US,
Here is 1 thing the Government don't want you to read, the fucker is long tho but it show that our Government knows that our Drugs laws are not working and they don't give a fuck and they have know this scents president Nixon's days in office... :thedoubletake:
OverGrow The Government
This is the stuff I like to read that show these bitches (( the US Government )) for there true colors... :partyboy:

I may be wrong on this ,:thedoubletake: but ,:thedoubletake: having smoked since I was 14 ( I'm going on 55 )there is one thing that I've noticed . Smokeing the herb tends to allow for the formation of abstract thought :smokin:, which is good .:clap: " When all people think alike....Few , are thinking ! ......The one thing that throws a monkey wrench into the gearbox of governments plan to have the populace a mind numbed , do-what -you're -told , just shut up and follow orders population is the mention of abstact thought patterns in it's would be subjects. :adore: ......To those who would be rulers of men,..Truth is treason in the empire of lies. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom