Ab 390

serene

I just want everyone in California to be aware that there is an assembly bill AB 390 that is offering the legalization of marijuana in California. Yes you heard right. We are actually asking the state legislature to legalize marijuana in all it's forms. As citizens of this country we need to fight for our right to smoke marijuana. This right was taken away from us in 1937. We want it back. I am asking all of you to contact your assemblyman and senator in your district and tell them that you support this bill. If we don't act now we could lose this opportunity for another 70 years. Obama will most likely consider this because of the economy and his own history with marijuana. If we wait for the next president we might end up with another "BURNING BUSH". So tonight I am off to my city council meeting to advocate this bill and I am using education as my reason for legalization. In California we are laying off teachers. What about cops/firemen? No word as to why they haven't had any cuts. Maybe we need them to control the angry mobs. Any way you look at it the country is in a crisis and we need to help.

Keep this up front, it's very important for everybody, all States. Across the board legalization of MJ would the BEST outcome for all, not so much control by big brother, IT'S A PLANT,A WEED, You don't regulate my Maters an Carrots DAMMIT Start chasin' and catchin' the REAL CRIMINALS and then MAYBE the Judges will have a place to put the one's who SHOULD be outta the Free Open Society where you don't TAKE from others. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom