accopolco gold trouble

weed farmer 1

Got some of barneys ac gold need some clues to fix difficult leaf curl canoeing down, 6 weeks in veg in hydro,nutes, flora nova grow 300 ppms running sos and ph from 5.8 to 6.1 water temp 68 deg. tried lower ppm and higher ppms no diff. water carbon filtered. tried this in soil same problems, looked at other grows some people same prob others nice plants, this is the only strain that's a pain in ass, any body got a clue??? copper def, looks like the problem but not it, water changed weekly. WTF....any suggestions be great

Next time you have a question like this, it's better suited for this section: Frequently Asked Questions

I'll send the moderators a request to move the topic for you.

In hydro if you see problems, my first suggestion is to try to maintain 5.8 PH as closely as possible.
Also check the calibration of your PH pen to make sure it's still accurate.

What kind of lighting?
Distance of lights from plants?
How are you supplying oxygen to the roots?

When you tried lower ppm did the problem advance further? How long did you maintain lower ppm?
When you tried higher ppm did the problem advance further? How long did you maintain higher ppm?

Pictures of the problem will probably be required to assist in diagnosing the problem, this guide will show you how to upload: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

ok thanks but as stated ph 5.8 t0 6.1 light 400 mh 36 inch above.o2 to roots large air stone switched to larger pump shes bubbling away now, ppm bounces as numbers stated i tried other higher no. on ppm with previous plants same problem, spoke with two hydro stores they couldnt fig it out brought leaf samples still clueless same problem in soil. meter calibrated every week also double checked with spare meter. see other peoples picks with claw and canoeing..... genetics????? barneys wont respond many emails sent no reply

didnt mean ppms bounce meant ph bounces 5.8 to 6.1 the ppms we tried 200 to 900 before nutes wouldnt make a diffrence, i had a single pump for each dwc now i steped it up large pump i just hope not to shread roots or were makin lots of clones

5.8 - 6.1 pH shift isn't a big deal...in hydro keep it 5.6 - 6.2 and it will all be good.

Carbon filtered water? do you mean R/O (reverse osmosis)

According to this chart, your light might be a little too far away. Have you tried 12"-18" above the plants?

Metal_Halide_chart11.jpg

And can you upload pictures of the problem? That will help a ton Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

And seed banks do not provide grow support. Most seedbanks sell them as souvenirs ONLY to comply with local laws, and will not usually respond to questions for grow support.

Back
Top Bottom