Ack! Tardis Plant Flowered Prematurely!

Ravenplume

About a week ago, I noticed that it looks like our first Tardis plant somehow flowered prematurely. I'm not certain how, because it was getting around 18 hours or so of flighting a day, basically in sync with our own sleep schedules.

So is it in any way possible to get her back safely into veg state, or is this one too far gone?

Tardis-1 - Early Flower.jpg

At least it does appear to be female. So I really hope we can get her back on schedule.

About a week ago, I noticed that it looks like our first Tardis plant somehow flowered prematurely. I'm not certain how, because it was getting around 18 hours or so of flighting a day, basically in sync with our own sleep schedules.

So is it in any way possible to get her back safely into veg state, or is this one too far gone?

Tardis-1 - Early Flower.jpg

At least it does appear to be female. So I really hope we can get her back on schedule.
Is this under artificial light or just on a plant stand by the window? It looks like it’s been flowering much longer than a week. Is that a solo cup she’s in?

Oops. Looks like my time sense has gone wonky since I retired. I could have sworn this was first noted about a week ago. But looking at the timestamp on one of the pics I posted about this previously (I think it may have been in my grow journal), it looks like it's been 2 weeks.

Anyway, when we noticed she had flowered, she had been kept under a lamp in one of the computer rooms here, and was growing tall, which we later learned meant the plant was just stretching as it chased the light, not actually growing. I know I had some questions about it then, but never got or found the answers I was needing.

So yeah, it's been 2 weeks, not 1. Is it still salvageable, or have I let her flower too long?

Very late update. Looks like she turned out fine after all, and the early topping we did was quite beneficial. I'll be updating my old, neglected grow journal soon.

Back
Top Bottom