Adding feeds npk

Pondwater

How dya add feeds I got 2 organic feeds I want to add plus fish but I don’t want to exceede 5-4-8 balance

Ferts are
4-2-6 rye grass fert green 30ml a gal
4-2-8 potato beet fert 30ml a gal
2-5-1 fish table so a gal

The amino acids and starches is why I want both a few reasons really but I keep my k above p and n less is my target

Ferts are
4-2-6 rye grass fert green 30ml a gal
4-2-8 potato beet fert 30ml a gal
2-5-1 fish table so a gal
There was a thread from about 4 or 5 years ago with a similar question. One of the group broke down all the steps that would be needed to try to come up with a new fertilizer blend based on 3 different existing fertilizers. I wish I had kept a link to the message with all the things that have to be considered when trying to come up with any specific N-P-K ratio.

By the way, is the fish table a liquid or a powdered fertilizer? What about the other two?

There was a thread from about 4 or 5 years ago with a similar question. One of the group broke down all the steps that would be needed to try to come up with a new fertilizer blend based on 3 different existing fertilizers. I wish I had kept a link to the message with all the things that have to be considered when trying to come up with any specific N-P-K ratio.

By the way, is the fish table a liquid or a powdered fertilizer? What about the other two?
that would be ideal lol wish ya could find it,
yes all 3 are liquids, the 4-2-8 potato beet is also available in 5-2-5 just in case it was a better option when mixing its just a different ratio of inputs exactly the same

Back
Top Bottom