Adult diversion program

Loverman519

im on adult diversion now. i got busted back in june and this is what i was sentenced. its good and bad.

the good:

i have no criminal record, this wipes it clean, all i gotta do is meet up with some lady (whos actually really nice) periodically, and if shes feelin bitchy i might have to do a little community service (but i could kill 2 birds with one stone cause my private school requires us to do comm. service anyways). it l

the bad:

random drug testing.

yeah so that sucks. this is gonna be a period from 5-8 months i'll be on this little program. i had to do it though, i cant have a criminal record if i want to get into a good school and find a decent job. i couldve not done it and paid a fine, but whatever i fucked up so im taking the consequences.

anyways...has anyone been on this program? or known anyone who has? im just wondering on how "random" these drug tests are. like do i really have to stay clean for another 6 months. ive been clean for a month as it is, because stupid me thought that i was gonna get piss tested at court (they sent a letter notifying me of an analyst being present at court, what was i supposed to think?) but now i gotta stay clean. fuck man. fuck

Back
Top Bottom