Advanced Grow Attempt

im not saying that dont use all the lights u have, but from what ive heard your set up dosent sound that safe and running three high power bulbs in a sketchy room is not safe. i am also getting at the plants needs as to why the hps are useless in this stage of the grow. i should have explained more. in the vegatative state a plant will respond more to the blue spectrum of lights then red. a MH is primarly blue, and the hps's are more red and orange. there fore i was sayin just use the mh for the vegative cycle and then use the hps later when u switch to 12/12 for better bud growth. and if your set up isnt safe running 2500 watts at once is not good practice for two reasons. the sketcher your set up or more cord you run through the more power u draw. I think its like every 10 feet or chord is 100 watts added i may be wrong on the mesurement but it is true, so u have more risk of melting circut breakers and burning your house down. and two if your temps are spiking so high and uncontrolably then the room u have them in is obviously not suiteable for two hps and one mh to run at the same time. but im sure u could use the hps at once with mad fans. just a suggestion.

I'm thinking the whole problem is starting in the large buckets. The roots were never forced to tighten up into a ball, instead like a drill they tore straight to the bottom. It is worth the hassle in the future of transplanting two or three times just for the denser more efficiant root mass. Couple this with the high amount of water held in the soil (as the little root system isnt absorbing much at all), and you get soggy soil, droopy leaves, potassium deficiency, etc.,etc.,etc....

1000 watt bulbs are less efficient in a watt\lumen ratio than the 600's, BUT the intensity of the 1000 is much greater allowing for more top quality buds located within and below the canopy of the plant as the light can penetrate the foliage much deeper.

:peace:

My V8 is far less efficient than your 4 cylinder, but it doesn't mean it won't do a better job on the track. But I am about to start 10 great white sharks, room is pretty much complete, and some strawberry arjan haze, and el nino will be added as well. I am gonna have to move some electrical reciprocals from the main floor to the attic. Any advice?

I am very aware of maintaining a safe environment and when I believe a circuit is overloaded, I act accordingly. The place temp has been under control for over a month and was only extreme for the initial couple weeks of setup in an extremely hot time of the year where I am. There is a MH feeding these plants, and am aware of the spectrum these plants favor during the veg cycle; however, safely added 1000 HPS watts wile mainting proper temp can do nothing but improve growth. I would also believe, but may be wrong, that 100wattsHPS would be better than 400MH during any cycle of growth.

It looks like a ph problem,however i've had grows in the past it might be the strain from which the seed came from,or the plant is in the process of taking a dump, hope this was helpful:rollit:

you need a rapitest 4 way analyzer if you grow in soil. it will show moisture under soil looks like over watering. can fan with can filter will keep air moving and temp down.light mover is the way to go for big lummins and no burn. you have full on indica judging by fat jagged leaves.

Back
Top Bottom