Advanced Nutrients 3 part or SensiGrow / SensiBloom?

RandyL

I have a grow round going using Advanced Nutrients products only, and it is doing extremely well so far. Indica, soil, indoor.

During this round, I used Sensi-Grow two part fertilizer in veg, and Sensi-Bloom in flowering, among several other products from the AN line. Watch a couple of my videos for the details.

I was at the local marijuana grow supply store (AKA hydroponic supply, LOL) and was picking up a few bottles of supplies. I had seen the AN 3 part fertilizer (Grow, Bloom, Micro) in the past, and was wondering if anyone had used it instead of SensiGrow / SensiBloom.

One thing I just don't get is this auto-PH adjusting BS that the manufacturer advertises. I simply don't believe it is possible, depending on how many different things you are mixing into your water. I manually set the PH myself after mixing the ingredients for each feeding or watering.

Based on the product descriptions on the AN website, I'm not sure how different the SensiGrow / SensiBloom package is from the 3 part in actual use.

Back
Top Bottom