Advice on growing

ItachiUchia

Whats up . my names Michael and im obviously new to this site. I started a grow about a year or two ago and failed somewhat miserably. Ive been wanting to try again but i feel i should get some input on actual experienced growers before i make another attempt. if anyones willing to help me out id really appreciate it . Peace to all and hope to hear some feedback

Whats up . my names Michael and im obviously new to this site. I started a grow about a year or two ago and failed somewhat miserably. Ive been wanting to try again but i feel i should get some input on actual experienced growers before i make another attempt. if anyones willing to help me out id really appreciate it . Peace to all and hope to hear some feedback
Hello Michael,
welcome to 420
May I suggest you look at a few grow journals that others have grown, this may give you an insight to where you went wrong. All of us at 420 want you to succeed so anytime you have a question we are always willing to do what we can to help.
My grow journal is at the bottom of my post and it is about 2 weeks from harvest now. Feel free to see how I grow and ask any question you like.

Don't forget that as you are now a member you have the search function. There are loads of threads on all aspects. Perhaps check them out then post a specific question that's confusing you.

Welcome to the forum

Back
Top Bottom