Advice on using Biobizz lightmix

Phenom

Hello everyone

Hope we are all well. I need some advice please. I'm switching to biobizz lightmix on a Spanish cheese auto in a 3 gal pot, would anyone recommend to use any root simulators or any other extras or will the soil provide the nutrients needed for the first 3-4 weeks? I was thinking of using biobizz grow after about a week to 10 days.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance everyone

Much love

Peace out

Ye i use root simulators for early germination & through out veg with out issues but i do use boibizz all mix tho & that is with out grow/veg nutrients !

Root simulators are mainly micro nutrients with an extremely low NPK ratio.

Bearing in mind most compost should have enough nutrients in for several weeks at best the biobizz root juice & light mix should be good for a few weeks or more but may have to do a 25% to 50% nutrient feed of bloom if any def's start to show at some point.

I don't normally worry a great deal about veg/grow nutrients these days as the above will more than likely see ya out in till flowering most of the time !

Any way when ya get into flowering the root juice etc will more than likely be forgotten about, how ever don't skip on your micro nutrient feed as grow/bloom or fish mix don't really offer these in the biobizz range...

Bio Heaven at cost will do the job but the poor man version is alg-a-mic a cold pressed sea weed micro nutrient feed with extra Ca & Mg :thumb:

Seems odd i don't use veg/grow nutrients ah, ya may want to take a look over present journals in my sig to see for ya self & ye i done a couple of other grows with this method before hand :Namaste:

Thanks very much fuzzy great advice, I was looking at the biobizz range for root simulator as I already have the grow,bloom and top max. I'm using plant magic cal mag on my current one I'm babysitting at the moment, going to plant new one in next couple of days wanted to try something different been reading loads on here some great techniques learning new things all the time :) :thanks:

YO BRO!
Im currently using biobizz light mix myself with the biobizz nutes schedule , i dont actually use any nutes first week from seed and use a spray bottle to water ,then i follow the shedule but not a full strength because ive burned my plants like that before so now im just testing and watching the leaves slowly, would recomend feed, water , feed, water with biobizz in soil ..... if you dont already have a biobizz shedule i would defo recomend downloading latest one , but be carefull with the strengths ...
peace

Hey Buddha

Cheers for that advice bro sorry took while to get back life took over, I got the light mix haven't got root juice yet will do that soon and going to use that from week 2 I was thinking introducing the the grow nute into week 3 with a light feed possibly half the recommended dosage per mil, I'm going to be using cal mag but low amounts to begin with

Thanks again for the sound advice :)

Back
Top Bottom