Airy new growth 4 weeks flowering

Vapeman420

20160217_085443_resized.jpg

View image in gallery

Hey all I have an issue with my plants that I was hoping to get some advice on. From what I have read, I believe I am looking at a heat stress issue, but of course all thoughts are welcome. Here are the specs

Strain - Indica Purple Urkle
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flowering just into week 5
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - (1) 600 Watt HPS with a 300w LED on the side
Nutrients - Fox Farm
Medium - Fox Farm Soil Ocean Forest
PPM - not sure
PH - not sure
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -72 to 78
Room Square Footage - 4.5' x 4.5'
Pests - None Known

The HPS is non cooled and was probably getting close to 12 inches from the plants, which is why I was thinking it could be heat stress. I moved the light up to hopefully solve that problem. I also probably over watered, as I got some compost tea and needed to get it to the plants quickly, and so possibly over watered. Let me know what ya'll think!

Yeah lighting schedule is 12/12, its on a digital timer so we should be good there, but I will check it to see if that is an issue, I hadn't thought of that, thanks!

-Vape

I was using grow big during veg, and then I did give the plant a little bit of the grow big a few watering's ago. That may have been a huge mistake, as this problem is only affecting some of the top nugs, so it could very well be due to that. Should I give it a good flush and see if that will help? Will this set me back timewise when it comes to flowering?

-Vape

Big flushes are hard on the plant and deplete the Benificials from the soil. If it were me I would water with 1 gallon straight water, wait a hour and water with 1 gallon with 1/4 strength micro and bloom then repeat the next 2 watering. This will help flush small amounts of unwanted salts and add nutrients that your plant is crsving. Also FFOF has enough nutrients to feed your plant for 1 month in veg.

I'll have to grab some more pics and post them, I vegged the plants for about a month and a half. All throughout veg they were a deep dark green, and looked really healthy. This is my first grow so after this first one, I will dial everything in, maybe give hydro a go.

Thanks Marz!

-Vape

Well I reset my timer, it was on the on position, and it was supposed to be on the auto position, so that was probably messing me up. I know I accidentally hit the timer and I think I moved it to the On position. So i gave the girls just regular water (no nutrients) and reset the timer. Hope that squares things away.

Here are some other bud pics I have of the ladies.
20160217_185349.jpg

20160217_185021.jpg
20160217_185014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom