Alaska!

420AM&PM

How many 420Timers are from alaska ? I have a few questions for you guys/gals. Hows the bud ? Prices ?? Are the laws up there any stricter than down here ??? I plan on moving in the next few years, Not sure where i wanna go .... Definetly outta here. Dont get me wrong, buds are awesome, prices are very good .... But, ive lived here my whole life and am just sick of it. Its either alaska or colorado. Who knows .... Any help will be very appreciated, :joint:

Dam .... Thats sweet man, what looks better ?
New york ...
25 g or less (first offense) civil citation none $100
25 g or less (second offense) civil citation none $200
25 g or less (subsequent offense) misdemeanor 15 days $250
25 g to 2 oz* misdemeanor 3 months $500
2 to 8 oz misdemeanor 1 year $1,000
8 to 16 oz (first felony) felony 1 - 1.5 years $5,000
16 oz to 10 lbs (first felony) felony 1 - 2.5 years $5,000
More than 10 lbs (first felony) felony 1 - 5.5 years $5,000
*Includes any amount in public where marijuana is burning or open to public view.

Alaska
Less than 4 oz in your residence or home no penalty N/A N/A
Less than 8 oz misdemeanor 90 days
$1,000
8 oz to 1 lb misdemeanor 1 year
$5,000
1 lb or more, or more than 25 plants felony 5 years
$50,000
Any amount within 500 feet of school grounds or rec. center* felony 5 years
$50,000
* If charged with possession of marijuana in a school zone, an affirmative defense may be raised in court that the conduct took place entirely within a private residence.

I never noticed there was that big of a change state to state for bud laws ....

I'd choose Alaska, at least there you can grow a few plants without any punishment (less than 25 plants) that's still a lot of bud, no worries about supply up there, I've been thinking of moving there for years.

420am&pm said:
How many 420Timers are from alaska ? I have a few questions for you guys/gals. Hows the bud ? Prices ?? Are the laws up there any stricter than down here ??? I plan on moving in the next few years, Not sure where i wanna go .... Definetly outta here. Dont get me wrong, buds are awesome, prices are very good .... But, ive lived here my whole life and am just sick of it. Its either alaska or colorado. Who knows .... Any help will be very appreciated, :joint:
the price is high but once you puffit youll se yyyyyyyyyy . peace out ohio in juneau :allgood:

alcohol .... sounds great lol. Maybe ill just take a vacation there, see if i like it or not.

Kittyloaf said:
just remember, in Alaska, the winter/summer seasons will fuck with you psychologically.

In the winter, nearly 75% of the state's populants exhibit Seasonal Affective Disorder, a result of the almost constant darkness... lots of alcoholism.

I'm a night owl so the darkness wouldn't be a problem for me, nighttime is my favorite time :allgood:

Kittyloaf said:
just remember, in Alaska, the winter/summer seasons will fuck with you psychologically.

In the winter, nearly 75% of the state's populants exhibit Seasonal Affective Disorder, a result of the almost constant darkness... lots of alcoholism.

LOL please... :bong:
lets get this right you can have 8 oz,s here or 24 plants or less and none of my friends drink at all and the winter/summer is fucking Great I know been here for 8 years now....!:allgood:

MV...:smokin3:

Matanuska Valley wlecome back!

havent seen you around the boards in a while!

Dam i didnt know you lived there ..... Thats why your grow journals are so good .... lol Any advice if i ever come visit ??

See, i like the winter .... Mainly becaues i love snowmobiling, See down here we ( me and my buddies) have a cabin we go to out in the middle of the woods. We all drive sleds down there, everyone brings bud and a few 12ers, get blazed and wasted .... I've been doing that ever since i was like 15.

shit my cousin is up in alsaka right now for school...she PROBLY doesnt'e ven smoke....i wish i could go visit her for a few weeks now that i hear this

Back
Top Bottom