Alien Aero series 30L opinion

hello guys what are your opinions on this system
Does it look promising ?
I am planning on buying it but I want some more opinions on it, I am planning to use it with SF4000''s and a big ass tent..
Please give me second third and fourth opinions guys
I love you
/Aero Lover/

That set-up looks sweet. Get the black, will block out all that light ;) and it's cheaper.

AzLaker
:cool:
Do you think I will do good with it bro Thank you so much for the first reply .
It will be my first hydro grow..

I never grew weed only tomatoes since the punishment was very very rough. Now it is minimal

I am aiming for a business , since weed is legal and I am a aero lover ever since I learned about the technology.. Tomatoes are way easier to grow than weed I know learned that .

I am hoping to be able to use Mammoth P and things like that as well, I still have not selected nutrients I am planning on starting soon.
If anyone wants to help I can pay after a success of course .. I am tired of paying upfront for all kinds of things and getting fucked over .. Big heart big problems :(

I need atleast 2lb of dry bud with a setup like this I love weed, I have been almost imprisoned because of weed and the people around it. I want to be better ...
Sorry for the long post
Love all before you can prove me that you are not worth it

If this is your first Hydro grow, read as much as you can. Much different then soil and not as forgiving. But once you've got it dialed in it may be possible. New to the LED game, so not really sure. I know it's very possible with a 1000watt HPS

AzLaker

If this is your first Hydro grow, read as much as you can. Much different then soil and not as forgiving. But once you've got it dialed in it may be possible. New to the LED game, so not really sure. I know it's very possible with a 1000watt HPS

AzLaker
I will be placing 2 LED lamps that have an power draw of at least 500w
I am aiming for a 12 week harvest .
I believe it is possible with beneficial bacteria in hydro.
Tho I am not sure how the plants with aero will take it.
I think there is not enough information on beneficial bacteria and aeroponics.
I am willing to experiment and expand the online library

Back
Top Bottom