Almost

sc4t

Okay so it's me and two other friends.
One of the friends already smokes the chronic while the other one was supposed to try it first time.
It was really cold and needless to say we wanted someplace warm and cosy.
We already had the blunt rolled and our lighter handy as we walked into Robert Morris College.
So we walk in, clueless and unaware of the danger we are approaching.
We get to the 3rd and top floor and wait a total of 30 min in one of their lobby-like courts all by ourselves.
Still deciding where to smoke, we eventually end up checking out the 2nd floor and finding it totally vacant.
Empty couchs and dark rooms awaited us, it seemed like heaven...
Okay so now I'll cut to the chase.
We decided that we should smoke the blunt in the bathroom just incase a class does infact come up.
So me and my buddy get in a handi capped stall while the expierenced smoker pretends to piss in one of the urinals while I take 4 hits, only the last hit got to the weed.
I hear him say "Hey chris, what's up?"
So then I know someone came in...
I pretend my stomach is aching and repeatedly announce Iam feeling a bit better but still in pain.
I look, the man is pissing next to him and I smell burning weed.
I quickly dip the tip in the toilet all before the unexperienced friend got a hit.
We (just the 2 of us) ran out while we left the other pretend pissing.
As soon as we got outside, we sprinted to the mall nearby and heard police sirens.
My friend (the one we ditched) calls and explains how pissed off and lost he is while we enter the mall and see two security guards awaiting at the doors.
I quickly slide around them and throw both the blunt and lighter into the closest trash can.
We finally all meet up after retrieving the blunt and lighter.
We also saw two police officers there as well as the double the ammount of security guards present.
Got pretty scared, went home and typed this.
Spark a bowl for me cause' tonight I'm going to make the best out of the 2 g I have.
Peace.:allgood:

DAMN man that's crazy, but a badass story to tell next time you're tokin with your pals! I've had a few close calls like that too, what a rush!

Back
Top Bottom