I smoked w/ a Senator

MR sHibbZ

This is a long story, so here's the short version of what happened. I'm not naming names either, just in case ;)

I was up in Dallas last year visiting a friend who just began college. There were a couple Senators in town who were doing some speeches at the college (University of Texas in Dallas) I remember my buddy telling me that they support decrimalizing marijuana and medicinal use, and I'm told they even touched on these subjects while they were there. Anyway, one of the Senators was good friends with my friend's Chemist professor, who my friend had managed to into good graces with. Anyway, he told me about a small gathering of friends getting together in someone's dorm room to smoke some reefer one night, so I said hell yeah I'm there. Anyway, his fucking PROFESSOR was there toking up with the best of 'em, when I walked in he had the 3 foot bong to his mouth and exhaled a huge cloud right into my face. Needless to say I was pretty surprised (I didn't know him and the prof. were THAT cool w/ each other already)

So after a couple of hours and smoking and talking, we all decided to go for a walk (the prof. went home at this point) So we're walking around campus and we light up a blunt that was filled with some skunk weed, and we're halfway through with it when we hear someone say, "What ya'll smoking over there?!" We dropped the blunt and looked and HOLY SHIT it's the Senator!! At first we didn't recognize him 'cause he had on a T-shirt and some jogging pants. We were so shocked at first we didn't say anything, but then he walks over and says, "That smells pretty nice, mind if I get a few puffs?" And we all looked at each other, but I picked up the blunt and handed it to him, and he took a HUGE drag and exhaled the biggest cloud of smoke I'd seen. At this point we still hadn't said anything, we were so baked we couldn't believe what was going on, we were trippin out man! Finally he says, "Can ya'll talk or what? Here kid, it's your hit" He hands the blunt to my buddy, and his hand is shaking as he reaches for the blunt lol. Anyway, we finally started talking to him, and he chilled with us for about 45 minutes afterwards, talking about his veiws on drug policy and other stuff I can't remember, and when he left he said, "You're a cool group of kids, ya'll remind me of myself when I was young. Thanks for the smoke, ya'll take it easy." And we all shook his hand, and that was that, we smoked up a Senator :allgood:

great story shibbz, must have been a trippy ass experiance

It was trippy, it was so random too. I remember him saying he hadn't smoked in about 15 years, he must have been SOOOO stoned when he left lol.

Senators can toke to!

Even though they're against it, You've got to know your opposition....

I geuss...

that may very well be the best story ive hearddd in a whilee for shure... mann i wish sumtihn like that would happen to me

That's fucken awesome...must have been some tripp!!!

Props bro.

Haha, that's sweet. I would love to smoke with a chemistry professor.

that was a cool story...i've never gotten high with a senator but i have gotten high with Dr. Hook :headbanger: and on my 28th birthday at that:allgood:

That's one of the coolest thingest I've heard. It's good to hear that we have some friends in the government.

Excellent story. This is great. Wouldn't that be funny if after he left your college he went home and purchased some green and started smoking a little, again? haha:cheesygrinsmiley: Either way, that's way crazy that you smoked wtih a senator... and some random ass chemistry teacher.

I was just wondering, and I'm not asking for a name, but was he a some what 'famous' senator? Well know? Y'know.. you don't have to answer.

CherryEyed said:
Excellent story. This is great. Wouldn't that be funny if after he left your college he went home and purchased some green and started smoking a little, again? haha:cheesygrinsmiley: Either way, that's way crazy that you smoked wtih a senator... and some random ass chemistry teacher.

I was just wondering, and I'm not asking for a name, but was he a some what 'famous' senator? Well know? Y'know.. you don't have to answer.

Some what famous yes, once in a while I see him on t.v and remember that crazy night.

wow this is an incredible story... thanx for sharing with us :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom