Another tale of uncle tom

nughugger420

who ever enjoyed hearing of tom here is another cheerful tail 4 u!
about a month after my uncle had found out i was a pot head we went on a little journey.before this lil adventure the previus weeks were spent with him showing me his toaking spots and some of his toaking partners that he had found over the years.we had just watched a episode of twilight zone when he asked me if he wanted to go for a lil walk...and like always i knew if i taged along he would fuk me up outta my mind with another fat bowl he always packs for me.as we steped outside he handed me a bowl that was only packed 1/3 of the way...i knew tom had a reason for this so i just smoked it like average bud...the hits can only be described as......CRISTMAS IN YOUR MOUTH...in all sense! he told me soon after i was done that it wasnt average bud...his friend he worked with the previus to that day had givin him something special...well we walked to a small pond we usally go to and he smokes a bowl of the shyt...ps i was exremely fucked off one bp.i noticed my uncle wasnt acting right...HE WAS FUCKED ALSO...my funny ass uncle was sooooo blazed that he rowled a blunt of the 1 hit shyt......THIS WAS SUICIDE!!!the pond was half pond half swamp....well to be honest it was a small pond in middle of a huge swomp...anyway theres a tree were we built a shed sized fort up in it were we always blaze.we blaze the blunt and we sat in silence....hlaf way through my uncle refused to hit it any more and practicly passed out...i put it out to a roach and i stash it in my shirt pocket...witch was inside out and under a tee-shirt,keep this in mind...now we were tresspassing into this swomp and sum1 must have saw us...because 2 cop cars pulled up...my uncle ran and jumped 9 feet down into a puddle of mud and fell flat on his face...by the time i climbed down he had gottn up and we ran like hell....weaving threw trees and puddles in the moon lite...i swear to god we ran for like 15 minutes....before we reached a land slide of a cliff...my uncle sliped and almost fell but he then grabed onto what he thought was a branch...turns out to be a sticker bush..so he screems like a lil gurl and i help him up....by the time we had finally found a exit to the near by highway the cops had found us.....we got on are knees and i swear to god my uncle was crying...i laughed my ass off at the 45 year old cry baby...one of the cops came us to us and saw we were pretty shaken....so he said once he checked us he would let us leave...becuse turns out my uncle was he peed himself and the cop thought that was enough punishment.....LOL my unles is crazy when hes high...so the cop checks us and finds nothin becus its in my shirt.....after the cop left we walked the path back to the house...we i finally asked em why he got so scared he acted totally normal and kindly said..."Hey..after all my years running from cops...i found out if your plan'n on gettin out becuse of mercy for u looking helpless...ya gotta go all out...and also becuse no one wonts to see a 45 year old man pee himself"....i laughed the hardest ive ever laughed...we then blazed the roach and got back to the house in time for another awseom twilight zone episode

^^ definately good times with thomas...

hahahahaha that shit is great.

hahahaha

that was funny as hell, there a movie about slaves called uncle tom's cabin and i think that was a book too

good story tho

Back
Top Bottom