i'm proud of this kid

Uprising

it's been a while since this happened but i only thought of telling it now...

anyways, a couple weeks ago me and a couple friends were lookin for a place to just chill out and have a few drinks. eventually we decided on this back alley on campus and start drinkin. after a bit one of my buddies and i split a nice j, and with about a third of it left, a ghost car comes up and two cops come out. we were lucky cause we were downwind so the cops couldn't smell it, and since i was the first one to see them coming, i put it out and started acting a little drunk (i was mind you, but i wanted the cops to think i was drunk not high). anyways since they were only campus police, they were just tryin to act all big and shit. since i'm of legal age, and they thought i was only drunk i didn't get touched, but the buddy who had the weed in the first place, fessed up that he had some on him, and took it out. good thing too cause he got patted down anyways, and it's better if you fessit up rather than they find it right? now this kid kept the bud in his little budbuster, and one of the cops came up, just reeking of herb and with total red eye and asks him what it was. well this kid's like "oh it's my bud buster... it grinds it up so it's easier to roll." the cop looks at it for a second then asks him how it works, so my buddy puts the nug in it, grinds it up then shows it to the cop. but then after the cop gets a real good look, he dumps out the herb and it all gets blown away. so instead of a posession charge all he got was an underage drinking ticket, and a paraphenalia (how the hell do you spell that by the way?) charge.

once the pigs sent us along, i took out the rest of the j and we just had to celebrate that.

Back
Top Bottom