My huge house party BUSTED.

smokey01

This past thurs nite I threw a huge party at my place. There was probably about 80 people there ranging from school friends to people I know out of school to some people I dont even know at all. Well anyways needless to say a shitload of people showed up at my house and there was a huge party with lots of beer, liquor, and WEED! At about 1:30 in the mornin my neighbors decided they have had enough of the noise and decided to call the cops. So the cops show up at my place and of coarse everyone runs cause they dont want to get caught. The cops are in my house lookin around the place...the beer pong table is right infront of the front door so thats the first thing they see when they walk into the house along with a shitload of cups and beer bottles everywhere. So the cops know people were drinking here and there was alcohol. Its great and all that the cops let everyone leave without a problem since as the cops were walking up to the house and everyone was running the cops were sayin" wheres everyone going so fast, u guys dont need to run" also the cops helped back people out of my drive way since there were peoples cars blocking other cars in. Tell me thats not fucked up, cops lettin all the people drive home when they know they have probably all be drinkin. I thought cops always were strick about drunk driving, yet they let everyone at my party drive home totally fucked up. So anyways, the cops come to me and ask me all the questions about whoes house it is and were my parents are , all that crap. I wasnt in any mood to corroperate with them so i didnt. I didnt tell them nothing, they wanted a number were they could reach my parents...my answer was"officer i forgot" The cops were getting so pissed that i wasnt telling them anything they finally just cuffed me and put me in the cop car. So i decided that i should just puke in their car cause i know that always pisses them off. Keep in mind that I had alot to drink that nite so i puked in the back of the cop car. The cop got sooo pissed he took me outta the car finally and took the cuffs off me. So I went back inside my house, and the cops come back inside eventually trying to intimidate me and tellin me how im gonna go to jail and all this bullshit. I never believed a word they were sayin cause i knew they were just trying to scare me so i would give them my moms cell number. I never gave in and they eventually just left. My parents never found out about the party and I never got in any trouble along with everyone else there. Moral of the story...dont corroperate with those fucking pigs, I didnt and I got off the hook. Now im gonna go smoke a bowl to celebrate my luck...

that is so awesome that you spewed in his car, they really do hate that :laughtwo:

Bwahahaha, that's awesome....not only did you douse the pig mobile with upchucked draft beer, but you got off the hook. Next blunt's dedicated to you, holmes.

To the cops who busted you:

story.png

hahaha.. awesome story man...

nothing like vomit to ruin the interior of a cop car.........
nice job man - my hats off to you

haha good shit man that put a smile on my face reading that.. FUCK PIGS. and thanks for lettin me know what cops hate LOL ima puke in there back seat if i ever get cuffed and put into there pig car.

Haha, nice man, you did the right thing. Stoopid cops tho, letting people drive off after drinkin, the pigs are pathetic.

you should have puked in his face...well actually then they would have probably taken you in if u did that. Well shit man u are lucky, smoke that bowl and be proud

Fuckin 5-0 man..

_hukanzo_ said:
WHere I live, the cop cars have hard plastic seats in the back. Anyone else?
they all have that. its still a pain in the ass to clean it.

So, let me get this straight. The cops cut you people some slack, and you treat them like shit? You call them pigs when you could have been fucked over by them? I would have beaten the shit out of you for purposely puking in my car.

Back
Top Bottom