Good story

mrman

ok so i was hangin with a bunch of friends tonite and my friend dan told us about this party he went to last week....ok so this kid named pat is drunk and stoned off his ass (like always) and at a party. at this party there was a group of kids who were to scared to drink or smoke so they just had some cigs i guess.....the cops show up and breath test everyone...b4 they got to pat...he stood over where the cops had the sober people..he thought nobody saw him....so the one cop says to the other cop "ok i checkd everone over here...except him." pointing to pat...and pat being the drunk fuck he is says "o..you got me fucker..." thats not it...so the cuff him and sit him down and he gets up...steps over his cuffs and puts his hands it his pockets and tucks the chain under his shirt and walks the fuck out...but 3 days later the cops show up at his job and fuckin arrested his ass...lol....that story had us rollin...i wish i was there too see it

actually not cuz i would have gotten busted too but...

he said his friend pickd it but idk for sure...

LMAO! Nice dude. We never got busted by the cops. I'd imagine it really sucks though when they barge in an ruin everything.

My friend was tokin in his garage with a coupl other poeple this summer, they got a coupl sofas and pool table in there. Anyways, they opened the garage door and the neighboors complained of the noise and called the police. So the police come and all and they aren't allowed to come in your house without a warrent. Like the police was in the drive way a foot away from entering the garage, a ¼oz of weed was on the ground a couple feet from him next to my friend's foot, when the cops arrived he forgot about his stash, and the cop couldn't walk in and arrest anyone or anythng like that, he just warned them to keep it down. Lucky bastards, maybe the cop didn't see the weed. And also you smoke and shit in the privacy of your own home, I doubt the cops are allowed to barge in on you and arrest you.

Back
Top Bottom