Good Story

TheKracken02

So me and my friends were out smoking a bowl. Keep in mind that it was one of my first times. So we arrive at the place we were going to and after a while i was pretty perinoid of others knowing that i was high. (3rd time btw :grinjoint:) So i go over to my friend and ask him for eye drops and of course he has none. After a little bit of looking around i eventually head back to him and he asks me if i really need them. I say yes and he looks at me and hands me his keys saying "it's your journey man" lol. So i drive over to the nice walgreens where i buy some eyedrops and apply as needed and go back into the car. I was pretty pumped by now me being vertually out of it. I back out and make sure i have my seat belt on and strat to pull away when i notice a cop car without the cop in it. I think nothing of it and start to go onto the road when the cop walks out of no where in front of my car. At that time i didn't have my licence and there was a loaded bowl and about 3 grams sitting next to me in the car yet i somehow maintained composure. (a feat i'm very proud of:slide:) So he stops in front of me and flashes his hands at me. No idea what he means so he walks over to my window and knocks on it. So me maintaining perfect composure causually opens the window except it happens to be the back one oops! lol. So i roll that up and slide down the window and the cop looks at me. By now i was saying my final prayers to god and all the right people. His stare holds on me and i look right back. lol damn that's real guts there. finally he starts to form words in front of me and says "Turn your lights on please". So i drive off and here i am today. I'd call that luck how about you? :thanks:

You could say that lol. That damn car actually had something wrong with the drive indicator so it took me a while to figure out how to work it given my condition.

Back
Top Bottom