Pulled over

i didnt mean for it to be like in a nebor hood or around corners or ne shit like that but if youre on a nice easy turing non residential road then eyah 100 is fine but i never siad that it was fine to speed throught neborhoods or go around corners like that, thats very irrisponsible driving

TokinPunkGurl said:
driving in the snow is twice as fun as driving in the summer :)
~Thieving Jesus NOT tpg

You should see the amount of car accident reports on the news on a snowy day here. We get harsh snow conditions sometimes. I try not to have to drive on those days, but sometimes you just have to.

Luckily, this winter has not been bad at all. It is cold outside, but there isn't any snow here in the valley. The mountains on the other hand....

Alex420 said:
those are fuckin absurd random numbers, you have no idea what you're talking about... different cars can brake different distances... that all depends on if your brakes are new or not, and if they're good brakes, the size and weight of your car, the surface your on, etc.. not to mention night said he had work done on his car which in MOST cases if a guy knows what he's doing when he works on a car, when you make your car go FASTER by modifying it, you also must upgrade it's ability to SLOW DOWN.

They are not absurd random number they were scientifically calculated as averages. Of course many factors such as the ones you describe have some sort of impact so maybe his car will only take 200m to stop. but you cant deny that increasing your speed increases you stopping distance greatly. Do some research if u dont believe me.

In australia we have these ads on tv. There are two cars one going 60kph, one 65kph and a truck pulls out. the car at 60kph hits the truck at about 5kph but the car travelling 65kph hits the truck at 30kph. so thats with only 5kph difference.

Nighthalk said:
There was like 15 cops there like what was i gonna do fight with him.
That wouldnt have been a smart move I woulda got my ask kicked by all of them.
your dumb man, know your rights you don't have to give him anything if he has no reason no matter how many cops are there just ask why first and just say know unless theres a WARRENT TO SEARCH THE VEHICLE

Night nice car man, I am working on a 2005 Saturn ION Red Line. The car is fast off the line. I can do easily 160mph on highways. But I only do it at around 3 in the morning, on lone stretches of highway. You people are getting all upset over someone driving fast on a four lane street. My god is a four lane street big. Here in AZ the streets are wide. And he probably knows what his car can handle and can't. I love to drive fast. Call it an addiction, but I always keep it safe when others are around me. I know how to drive, I know what my car can handle and can't. I went to a weekend stunt driving school. Learned from the best. Ok back on topic, Night what you did was smart by not pulling over. And there no way you can like do 100 in a McDonalds parking lot it just does not happen, unless you are have sawmp tires, and a 3ft lift and drive over everything.
Well smoke on :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom