An 8th + an undercover cop = a long story

themarsdrivein

a while ago, somthing hillaroius but terrible happend to me and my buddies. i was just reminded of it last night for some reason or another, check it out.

at the time i am 15, me and 2 of my friends are on the way home from going to the mall ( we got high before and we went there to get 25 cent bread sticks, so we were there for a couple hours eating bread sticks) it was also some free sprite remix day at the mall and some chick in a bikini was giving us free cans of sprite remix. on the way home, we had three joints, we all lit up and passed them around in a rotation. so by the time we arrive in my friends sub-division the car is nicely baked. i asked my friend if he could pull over and i could drive the way home. he said sure, and we got outta the car with smoke bellowing out and i sat in the drivers seat and put it in drive. now if you remember im 15, at this point i do not have a licsense let alone a drivers permit.

so im driving like the biggest asshole i could possibly be and for some reason or another i passed up my friends house and do a u-turn at the next intersection, but i almost hit this minivan that has been following me for quite somtime, i see the woman shake her head in dissapointment and i drive back to my friends house and park on the road.

all the sudden my friend who let me drive his car goes, "look behind us, the mini van has cop lights on it" i said shut up your bullshitting me and then i was about to get out of the car when i noticed out of the reaview window, that he wasnt lieing, this fuckin dodge caravan has cop lights on, and some soccer mom looking chick is walking towards my car.

she comes aside me and says "licesense and registration please" i answered by saying "i dont have any" she responds by saying "why not?" and i say "because im 15" as im saying this im cracking up for some reason because it definatly isnt funny. probably at the ammout of smoke bellowing out of the window as im sitting in this car. she says "you got any marijuana in there, you guys smokin any weed in the car?" and all three of my friends and me say "no, but we have sprite remix", in the most stoned way you could say it. as we hold the cans to our heads and laugh. at this the cop shakes her head and tells me to get out of the car. she starts to pat me down, mind you i have an 8th in my right pocket. she hits it, "whats that?" "money" i reply and pull out a wad of ones. she hits it again " whats that" and i said "weed" as she is pulling it out. she says that if we told her we had it we wouldnt have been in trouble, but now we are

anyway this is a super long story ill shorten it from here, long story short she takes everything we had
1. weed
2. a bowl
3. rolling papers (with ron jermey's face on them)
4. ciggarettes
5. a sandwitch baggie that had residue of mayo on it (she thought it was coke for some reason or another)
6. a slider peice

and we got off scot free because "she was off duty"

now looking back on it, i belive we got fucked over, she never showed us a badge and she had yellow lights, cops have to have the standard red and blue lights, white and yellow lights are strictly for security gaurds, to bad i was high and didnt remember that.

if anyone wants to hear the long ending to the story write back,

anyone got any other undercover stories???

ha ha thats funnny "no, but we have sprite remix" ha ha

Wow. You allowed yourself to be patted down by someone who CALIMED to be an off duty police officer, and THEN you allowed this person to take your stash????? Next time, if they dont ahve a uniform on, demand to see identification, and refuse consent to a search of any kind. This woman could have been driving her husbands van, could have had fake lights, could have been a nut, could have had those lights isntalled because she is disabled or works for city as a meter maid, hell, she could have been a MILLION things OTHER than a cop. Lesson be learned people, NEVER voluntarily give up your rights or give in to people who have no authority over you. Even if they DO have authority to do things (such as a UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICER), ALWAYS verbaly refuse or VERBALY state you do NOT consent. Had you been just a little assertive and refused, this woman probably would have revealed herself to be some idiot who had absolutely NO authority to touch a 15 year old boy, let alone confiscate any of your posessions.
-PM

why were you smoking papers with Ron Jeremys face on them

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Wow. You allowed yourself to be patted down by someone who CALIMED to be an off duty police officer, and THEN you allowed this person to take your stash????? Next time, if they dont ahve a uniform on, demand to see identification, and refuse consent to a search of any kind. This woman could have been driving her husbands van, could have had fake lights, could have been a nut, could have had those lights isntalled because she is disabled or works for city as a meter maid, hell, she could have been a MILLION things OTHER than a cop. Lesson be learned people, NEVER voluntarily give up your rights or give in to people who have no authority over you. Even if they DO have authority to do things (such as a UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICER), ALWAYS verbaly refuse or VERBALY state you do NOT consent. Had you been just a little assertive and refused, this woman probably would have revealed herself to be some idiot who had absolutely NO authority to touch a 15 year old boy, let alone confiscate any of your posessions.
-PM
That is good advise. I've also heard unless lights are flashing red and blue or the car is a MARKED police vehicle, you don't have to pull over. People driving around with yellow or white flashing lights do not have the authority to make you pull over let alone search you and conficate anything. Even if they are police officials in a car with only yellow or white flashers, you have the defence that you had no idea they were cops and you were in fear for your life or your personal property being stolen....or something. Don't take my word for it though. I've heard this, I haven't read it as law.

hey man i got tons of other stories just like this one, some are even more intense, if you guys want me to post some more just let me know

also in response to the question about the ron jermemy rolling papers...i have no idea, i think we actually bought them as a joke, we werent using them we just had them

but let me know if you want more stories i love tellin em

Hawker said:
lmao....i have strobers in my headlights :) i know its illegal, and i rarely use them. i also have blacked out windows, the previous owner of my car had an eye problem, so he got to have extra dark tinting, and the car still has the special sticker in the window :) the guy was also a volunteer firefighter, and he never uninstalled his strobe kit. i have flashing white lights in my headlights, and the same in my tail lights. its a volvo s70, so it really doesnt look like a cop car, but the windows are dark. its fun to drive behind people at night and turn them on, they pull over and i just drive by reeeeeal slow.....and then i peel out :D
Carefull with that. They catch you even with them on (don't even have to pull someone over) they can say you were impersonating a police officer. Or they'll be nice and give you a simple ticket, but how often are cops nice?

I see all You Stoners saying how stupid others are in there stories, i think this is a place for stoners. Stoners unite we should all be freinds hehe, Every stoner has done Stupid things one time or another, but i still think stoners are the smartest people on the planet, now ive never been caught by the cops, but i have been two times in school thanx to a straight edge bunch of girls and me and my brother giving different stories while high to teachers, I Like reading these stories though teaches me What Not to do.

Detained said:
That is good advise. I've also heard unless lights are flashing red and blue or the car is a MARKED police vehicle, you don't have to pull over. People driving around with yellow or white flashing lights do not have the authority to make you pull over let alone search you and conficate anything. Even if they are police officials in a car with only yellow or white flashers, you have the defence that you had no idea they were cops and you were in fear for your life or your personal property being stolen....or something. Don't take my word for it though. I've heard this, I haven't read it as law.

the official law states that police must have blue lights, they made that law cuz cops would try to pull ppl over (before they had blue) and the ppl could keep on driving and claim they thought the cop was an ambulance.

Hawker said:
lmao....i have strobers in my headlights :) i know its illegal, and i rarely use them. i also have blacked out windows, the previous owner of my car had an eye problem, so he got to have extra dark tinting, and the car still has the special sticker in the window :) the guy was also a volunteer firefighter, and he never uninstalled his strobe kit. i have flashing white lights in my headlights, and the same in my tail lights. its a volvo s70, so it really doesnt look like a cop car, but the windows are dark. its fun to drive behind people at night and turn them on, they pull over and i just drive by reeeeeal slow.....and then i peel out :D
haha Sweed!...

Back
Top Bottom