My uncle tom

nughugger420

ok this story is crazy so listen up
im the only one who knows about my uncles secret.see he works,but he dose repairs on peoples homes so he dosent get drug tested.you see my uncle is a fuckn huge pot head and some how he has cept it a secret for 20 years.but the time i found out was crazy.my uncle lives up on this hill,if you go down a long dirt path,and cross a small river there he is in a desent(sp) sized house.all windows have thick blankets on em.all rite well anyway i was 13 and i got punished so i couldnt go on vacation with my parents so they left me with uncle tom.i was a very huge pot head evan back then but i only smoke shwag,too much money for nugz.well one day while my uncle was out getting food i go down stairs.and under heat lamps are fuckn good ass nug plants.i couldnt belive it.i didnt know how to pick it....didnt wont to smoke leaves so i picked a small amount off the very very top of just one.he had all kinds of pipes and bongs yet i had my own papers (if i found a dealer down here) so i broke it up.i have never had something so fresh i mean straight of the plant....it felt like...scwushy and sticky....i finely broke it down into something i could rowl.so i do and i so outside to the side of the how and lit up.....didnt burn good....geuss thats why they dry it...but never the less it did burn.i was half way threw this perfect joint when i see my uncle coming up the drive way.i quickly put it out but he cheerfully say "i geuss you smoke too huh?" i stood up and sayed "but you....tom man...you shoulda told me earlyer!" and later that night after diner we pack so many fuckn bongs.he told me ill have to keep this a secret and i did.this went on every weekend untill i was 15 when i moved a lil farther away.around 16 i heard he had died.and yall dont know....guys cry too...thats all i gotta say.so before anyone could check his house or anything i broke into his house.i went into the basement and striped every (about 15-17) plant thur of its weed.i had about 7 ounces and i fuckn took his pipes and bongs.it fuckn sad as shyt.my uncle died of liver failer and the week he found out he was gonna die he cleans up the basement and puta a note on the glass cabnet that says "have fun!" on it.i stayed the night and toaked in the room with the tv.the weed lasted half a year for me.me and my freinds were baked every day of it thou!

sorry bout your uncle. good story though

sad story man...

j842p said:
sad story man...

... but it has a happy ending

R.I. Peace tom

R.I.P tom...

damn nug, this is sad......

what a perfect gift to leave behind for someone to remember you by. sit around and smoke some chronic weed that ur uncle grew while reminiscing

nice ass story man, i wish i had an uncle that cool sorry bout the loss
how did ur family take him being a pot head when they found out?

R.I.P tom...thats a sad story man, but its a cool story.

bluntman-no one knew he was a pot head but me....when he died i got all his pot head tools b4 anyone saw them.....so his secrets safe!

Your uncle was a cool dude, man!
R.I.P. And keep toking man!

Yeah dude, gonna light a bowl for him right now nughugger.

Back
Top Bottom