Wow never did that!

nughugger420

i have done gravity bongs b4.cut the bottom of a 2 liter and get a trash can.but my friend did it another way.he had a bottle that looked like it held 3-4 liters (bigger than a 2 liter thats all you needa know)and the part at the bottom of a bottel with 4 bumps he drilled holes in them.he filled th bottle full of water.and put a fat ass bowl on top.he lifted it outa the water and ass it emptied slowly the smoke was so fuckn thick it was yellow.(creamy enough to eat with a spoon Big Blunt ) and as the last drips fell out he took the bowl off (now ash) and just sucked the whole thing down not evan diping it back in the water.now he is a much much much more expirenced(sp) pot head i mean smoken since 8 and hes now 47 (hes my dads friend) he held that fuckn hit in for 30 seconds and blew out a huge huge huge smoke cloud.he coughs a few times then puts hes dime he has on the table and is like "well im done you can have the weed lil man".and im like "dude thats your first hit".so he says "in all my years of smokeing thats the biggest hit i can do...and im stoned off my ass...any way the weeds Watermelon-X-Purple-Blaze you know its gonna fuck you up just buy the name".and he just leaves.so i set up a hit like his and think...I wont cough.so i enhale as hard as i can and right after i cough so hard.cough cough cough cough...my lungs are so fucked i forget about the hit as it drifts outa the bottle.i say fuck it and rowl a blunt.i start feeling a buzz so im like "DAMN THIS IS GOOD" so i call a freind to share with.were chillen smoken the blunt and what not and out of fuckn no wear the old man dosent evan knock...he busts in and is like "nevermind i wont.....oh.....ummm lemme hit that" and the lil mother fucker hogs the whole blunt untill a roach.after words he dosent evan say good bye.his eyes are so fuckn red.he stands up and wobbles a bit he wonders off into my kitchen and he comes out with a twinkie.he just walks slowly out my door and i swear this has to be wanna the fuckn most funny things ive ever heard.the old man couldnt evan talk as he walks out the door he manages to whisper "Damn that kid rowls good..." as he drifts down the hall way out my house.10 minutes later he walks back in and is like "dude i cant drive" and lays on my sofa and just sleeps like a rock from 9AM to 3.

LMAO^^^^^^^ when i read that i was laughing the whole way, i love it when i smoke with my friends parents

i kno im surprised hes not dead too!

i kno im surprised hes not dead too!

^^ that is some funny shit
one time i smoked with my freinds mom when i was in high school i was spending the night at his house and called some friends to come over and smoke w me cause the guy whos house im in is passed out and i wasnt even fucked up so the people i call said they might drop by and later that night i hear a lighter outside and im like "fuck they are tryin to start without me" and i go out there and it is my friends mom the look on her face almost made me piss my pants laughing but then i was just like "chill im not gonna tell anyone just let me get in on this" and i mached her and told my friend i ended up smoking alone it was a funny ass night

funny shit man... i love good times...

Back
Top Bottom