Scary dream

nughugger420

just had to say this dream woke me up scream'n

i was on a farm in a stable....in hey (like what horses eat) looking out among the feild in front of me....i then notice im holding a bong so...like any pot head would do...hit it.....i breath my hit out (thinkn fuck ya a pot dream...) expecting to smell the warm weed smoke....yet upon breathing in a smell a damp wet decaying rotten smell....makeing me gag....i stand up...lokking for WTF is fuckn with my wonderful pot dream....i walk around looking in every stable....as i get to the last one the stench grows more and more.....i see nothing but a hey pile but i know the fuckn smell is comeing from here...i brush a few strains of hey away and find im holding black hair.....i brush violently brushing most hey off...there layed my mom and dad...grey and eye less...as they leaned forward to embrase me......

That's fucked up. Do they know you smoke? If not, have you been worrying about getting caught? I think the fact that they were eyeless and reaching for you sez something.

dude im stoned right now, and that just scared the shit out of me

I once had a dream that i was being wiped and when i woke up m back was hurting!

Freaky man.

When I was little I had this dream where I came home from school and my mom didn't have any arms. Just stubs. I think that's the most fucked up dream I can remember.

Once I had this really weird and scary dream when I was high on heroin.....I don't remember much of it but I killed one of my teachers in my dream and thn i was being chased by cops.......It was like i was trinity (matrix 1) being chased by the agents...i kept jumping from building to building and thn i fell down.....it was a long way down and i kept screaming for help and woke up.....when i woke up i was drenched in sweat and had puked all over the bed and my clothes....damn heroin

heh.. i had one of those dreams I was at cedar point, then I was at some weird lil cabin.. I found out I had been robbed. I called the manager, etc and they came to talk to me. All the sudden, someone threw a bomb through the window I was sitting in front of.. just as it was about to go off *was freaking out in the dream lol* I woke up.... but something wasn't right.. there was weird flashing outside. This is 5 am and it's still dark.. weird grinding of metal noises combined with the flashing lights.. I ran outside just as the lights stopped blinking and just... faded into the sky. The noise went away just the same. The sky had no moon, no stars.. nothing. And in the neighborhood I am in, it is usually still easy to hear the highways.. yet.. there was absolutely no sound at all... a dreadful, gutwrenching silence..... I don't know if I was half asleep or what.. but I'd never forget it. Yes and before I went to sleep I had an assload of marijuana to the point I couldnt see straight.. lol :eek:

nughugger420 said:
just had to say this dream woke me up scream'n

i was on a farm in a stable....in hey (like what horses eat) looking out among the feild in front of me....i then notice im holding a bong so...like any pot head would do...hit it.....i breath my hit out (thinkn fuck ya a pot dream...) expecting to smell the warm weed smoke....yet upon breathing in a smell a damp wet decaying rotten smell....makeing me gag....i stand up...lokking for WTF is fuckn with my wonderful pot dream....i walk around looking in every stable....as i get to the last one the stench grows more and more.....i see nothing but a hey pile but i know the fuckn smell is comeing from here...i brush a few strains of hey away and find im holding black hair.....i brush violently brushing most hey off...there layed my mom and dad...grey and eye less...as they leaned forward to embrase me......

One thing this means -- you have an obsession with weed. This is not a comment on whether it is good or bad, it is just that it occupies a lot of your thinking time. To the other part, do your parents know you smoke? Are they healthy? Are there any problems regarding them? Do they have any major problems such as an ill family member or their own financial problems? Did you have a recent fight with them? Are you going to be leaving them? (Don't answer these questions here; this is just something for you to think about.) The state of your parents indicates a concern on your part. Somehow or another there is a worry and you'd really rather be having fun and the two may be conflicting? Is this possible? Again, you don't have to answer here. These are just thoughts. You have to search what your own dreams mean.

Back
Top Bottom