Am I alone?

SeXy VeXy

Ever sit there on this site late at night, REALLY MESSED UP, and reply to all the threads that you can think of answering too and then realize, wow no one else has replyed to ANY of these and you look at the site and all the threads have been last replyed to by you and you realize it could be a combination of you being REALLY MESSED UP (whoa deja vu!!) and just replying a lot and the fact that it's late at night and who in thier right mind would be awake right now to reply?

HAHAHHA sorry. Just the poor story forum really seems like it needs spicing up. So I'm just directing all of my rants to here.

So about that bowl I 'm gonna smoke.... HAHAHA I'm so messed up.

SeXy VeXy said:
Ever sit there on this site late at night, REALLY MESSED UP, and reply to all the threads that you can think of answering too and then realize, wow no one else has replyed to ANY of these and you look at the site and all the threads have been last replyed to by you and you realize it could be a combination of you being REALLY MESSED UP (whoa deja vu!!) and just replying a lot and the fact that it's late at night and who in thier right mind would be awake right now to reply?

HAHAHHA sorry. Just the poor story forum really seems like it needs spicing up. So I'm just directing all of my rants to here.

So about that bowl I 'm gonna smoke.... HAHAHA I'm so messed up.

Lol yeah i know what your talking about, and the reason im awake is because i jsut got out of work.

Oh man you know what sucks when you reply to a thread but you disagree with the post above you and you argue with them and then you realize you made the prior post.

Lol ive done that to many times.

Back
Top Bottom