Am I doing this right?

Dankafied

I planted 3 seeds and they all sprouted, all females. Theyre 4 days old with 2 leaves and they get 24hrs of light. THe seeds have been under light ever since I put them in soil. The light is a four foot six tube fluorescent T5 (with mixed bulbs) I will also flower with this light. If im correct the light should be about about 6-8 inches, I keep the light about 9 inchs from the tops of the sprouts, just to keep it safe. I'm watering the pots every four days and I mist once a day, a little bit on top of the soil and leaves. Does this sound right? :grinjoint:

im no expert but if you put your hand at the same height is your 2 leaves you will be able to tell if its too hot, if its too far away your plant will strech for the light and you should avoid that!. water when your pot becomes light, dont let the soil get really crusty dry though!!

you can take a clone off each one and ass soon as it roots through it in to bud and they will eather flower or grow balls then you just pull the clones and get rid of them once they do there job on letting you no the sex

Back
Top Bottom