Am i getting close to harvest?

frozennorth

Hello i am new and this is my first grow. I was wondering if a veteran grower can tell me how long till i can chop em down. Heres my specs.

Strain- Cheesewreck
Sativa 100%?
4 indoor plants in 2 gallon pots
I used just Pro-Mix for most of growing period,added garden lime to neutralize ph
1 400w HPS+MH Switchable Light, Made in China :(
4 26w Daylight Cfl
Temp Range 65-76 deg. F
Humidity Range 48-62%
Whiteflies started appearing 6 weeks ago and now they are rioting!
I water when the top inch of the soil-less mix dries completely
Fertilize with technaflora recipe to success every 3rd watering
Room is 100sqft i divided it in two and on the other side use cfl's to veg clones

I apologize for the crappy pics and well put better ones up tonight when i get some batteries for my better camera, i used the 8yo daughters crappy camera lol

DSC_000925.JPG

DSC_000828.JPG

DSC_000731.JPG

DSC_000632.JPG

DSC_000243.JPG

On some of the buds the pistils are 80% red, the trichromes are white as snow but haven't got a microscope to look for amber, what do you think?

Almost forgot, i am just starting the 12th week of flowering. This stuff flowers slowly but well worth the wait the buds are sticky like honey and smell of purple grapes. It's funny how a hybrid of Cheese and Trainwreck don't resemble the parent plants. The plant smells fruity not like cheese. Earlier it smelled of lemon and pine but now it smells like grape soda. Cannot wait to smoke some.

Wow this shit looks dope bro... Gotta keep checking those trich's my man.....see if you notice any amber heads......some of those strains go over 14 weeks.....gahd that's so long....goodluck...very beautiful girls you got there....:ciao:

So in the last week of flowering the buds started seeding themselves. There was never a pollen sac in sight but must have been hiding. That's what i get for growing hermaphrodite bagseed. I used one plant to clone those 4 so they were all hermies, but there was no signs till late. I chopped them down and dried them out, there are still tons of white trichromes everywhere so i ordered some bubble bags to extract them. The bags arrive today! I can't wait! I put a really dry bud through my grinder and got 2 one-hitters of keef from it. So i fuckin smoked it up and now i am really high, almost a giggly high, had a lil anxiety at first but that turned into a squinty eyes head-high. No couch lock like the indicas bring. I have a half pound of super dry bud that will be turned into hash later, wish me luck!

Also, those of you in the usa please check into presidential candidate Ron Paul, he is the only one running vowing to end the war on drugs. Thank You.

Fuck War! Smoke Weed!:peace:

Hey those ladies look nice...I'm a beginner but I am going with my mentor, Vince. Keep an eye on the trichs....Nice lil smoke report too, I can imagine you now, eyes all closed..lol..

Back
Top Bottom