12 weeks in should I harvest?

jmills826

Hey guys first of all sorry i dont have pics my gals are sleeping right now

Anyway... Tomorrow will be 12 weeks from sprout, this is my 1st indoor grow and im using CFL, all 2700k for flowering in my closet.
I started with 8 unknown bagseeds i got from a close friend and were all from high quality strains, so 4 were male and i took one out a lil over a week ago because it hermied, what i could salvage which was about 22 grams is curing right now. So i have 3 gals left, 1 is taller and im guessing is a sativa and the other 2 are about a foot shorter but have more bud on them and amazing aromas. So i just been using black magic bloom boost and raw-unfiltered honey as my nutes every watering but i was watering every other day but since i started flushing 3 days ago i been watering everyday. Trichromes are abundant on the 2 smaller gals covering buds,leaves and even stems leading up to the fan leaves and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me i do see a amber tint as a whole but when i look very close with a magnifying glass they look white but like i said there is alot of trichromes and some are tall with mushroom looking tips. The taller gal does have many trichromes but nowhere close to the other 2. But they are all 12 weeks, i was planning on flushing till friday then cutting them down. What do you think from the info ive given,should i harvest when i said or flush a additional week and take it to 13 weeks?
Ill add some pics tonight when the my gals wake up.

When did you switch lights into Flower mode? How long ago it was planted doesn't gauge anything as you can switch into flower anywhere from 6 weeks to year(s) after planted. But yeah pics will help folks give you a better estimate on how long to go.

looking back at your other posts i put together your about 7 weeks into flower? 8 is the norm but really unless your looking at trichs its hard to say for sure, grow weed easy has a great article on the difference in "highs" when it comes to trichome maturity, it also has some good info on when to harvest according to the color of pistils, which is much less specific but if you dont have a small loupe or microscope can be done.

Back
Top Bottom