Doozy

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm new to this, and am looking at buying a

5x5 Gorilla Grow Tent
Mars 2 900W LED Grow Light
Coco medium
BlueLabs PH/EC probe

I'll hopefully be growing Northern Lights/Big Bud, but haven't decided yet. I want to learn as much as i can before i start to move forward.

....and to be honest that's as far as i've got up to now.

Am i going in the right direction? I haven't really looked at ventilation, carbon filters and temperature regulation yet.

Does anyone have a link to a really useful thread that can get me on the right track with furthering my knowledge? I know the threads i need at this stage are here somewhere, but with the greatest amount of respect to these forums, sometimes it's like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Specifically in terms of the Mars LED, an anyone give a comprehensive answer to the best LED calibration to go for (blue white, standard etc etc)?

Also, nutrients is an area i really need to start getting clued up about, so a pointer to some good reading on that subject would be fantastic.

Thanks loads guys, much appreciated. I'll try to payback the help once i've started :)

there are a dozen active in tent grows going.....so much info, so little time.

I won't put a link in here, but go to "Journals in progress"....lots of info and help.

Really some great growers here willing to help, share and make your venture a success.

Welcome :420:

Welcome to the community!

:welcome:

Yeah, find some grow journals to read up on. There are tons of current and past tent grows. Everyone on here is super nice and willing to help new growers.

If you click your mouse on "Grow Room" at the top of the page the next page has a section on coco growing.

Best of luck to you and all your future endeavors.

Welcome to the community!

:welcome:

Yeah, find some grow journals to read up on. There are tons of current and past tent grows. Everyone on here is super nice and willing to help new growers.

If you click your mouse on "Grow Room" at the top of the page the next page has a section on coco growing.

Best of luck to you and all your future endeavors.

Thanks friend, that's really helpful! :)

I'd say to check out my grows (links in my signature), but I haven't stepped up to coco yet. Still rocking 75% perlite 25% vermiculite. I have faced some trials and tribulations though.

Another thing you're going to need to research is your nutrients. You may want to stick to a 2 Part system. I started out using a 7 Part lineup. Really not too difficult.

Thank you for the +Reps.

Keep 'em green.

:420:

Have you checked out lusledlighting.com this is thirty days from switching 12/12. On just one single 190w unit. It replaced a 400w fixture and my outpreform it.
2013-12-09_20_31_50.jpg

I think BIDs journal is using mars
Welcome to :420:
don't forget to vote in this months contests
yes there are contests :high-five:

I know theres at least a couple guys using those lemme double check

Thanks man, i'll give those a read and get back to you! Really appreciate all the help!

no problem man were all here to help so everyone can succeed :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom