Amnesia Haze Pruning & Training

She is going to be a big girl. 6 weeks this week, has been all veg at 24-0 light along w my autos. Taking her out tonight to begin 12-12 as the other girls shine on and approach their 7 and 8 week marks. Anyone see where I can do better on maintaining such a large plant? Also, she is currently in a 3 gallon self feed, should she go into a 5 gallon before I move forward with flowering her?

20210731_220103.jpg

Hope you have the space she looks like a sativa ish dom lady she will double in size i feel in flower your need some support in place if you dont trim.I have a small grow space so all the bottom would go and i would try and even out my canopy.BUT if u got the space and the light to cover her support some side branches and let her go.

:welcome:to the party

Hope you have the space she looks like a sativa ish dom lady she will double in size i feel in flower your need some support in place if you dont trim.I have a small grow space so all the bottom would go and i would try and even out my canopy.BUT if u got the space and the light to cover her support some side branches and let her go.

Hey there friend! I was sharing space with the autos but I set up the shed also to house her the rest of the way because I know she is going to be a beast and needs the space. I have been trying to trim the biggest fan leaves, she is such a beautiful sativa though, I almost hate to do it but know she needs access to light.

That looks great. If she’s as big as she looks wouldn’t hurt to go 5 gallon pot. As for the maintenance, maybe topping that top piece.
Def moving her to the bigger pot. You are absolutely right...I'm going to see how she starts growing now that she is on 12/12 and trim from there.

Back
Top Bottom