Amsterdam in 4 days

RedeyedRasta

just to let you all know that i will be going to amsterdam for 2 weeks from 23rd november :)

will post pics of coffee shops and other places :)

time to get legally high :D

Re: amsterdam in 4 days :)

Please post back with the results, I've been thinking of heading over myself for vacation. I know they passed that law prohibiting coffee shops selling to tourists and I'm wondering if the shops are going along with it or still selling to everyone, or only the locals.

i will post back with the results :)

2 days to go :)

be safe, try all the edibles, better yet try and get some recipes!

HAHA raine i will be in every coffee shop eating brownies, smoking a life time surply of bud with a nice cup of coffee :)

will definatly bring back some recipes :)

yay recipes are exciting. I turn all my boy plants into butter. but the possibilities go so much further than brownies :drool:

just to let you all know that i will be going to amsterdam for 2 weeks from 23rd november :)

Mrs. C & I went to Germany a few years back, but we landed in Europe at Schipol with a Friday night layover (we planned it that way). We stayed at the Hilton at the airport and it was an easy train ride down to the Central Train Station, which is only a few blocks away from.... I can't remember the name of the area let alone spell it, but it's well known for red lights and green coffee shops.

Anyway, the Bulldog was our first stop. After a few hits of hash, I almost had to crawl up those damn skinny, steep stairs! I also bought a bit of Silver Haze that was so sticky I wanted to smoke my fingers after rolling a doob.

We had a blast, and only wish we had a full two weeks there! I may have sampled a mushroom with that much time.

they have already cracked down on the coffee houses and you need to be a dutch citizen to purchase your herb. You will find it still easy to get you just wont be able to partake in the coffee houses. Plus you don't want to partake in public you will get busted and as a tourist that is the last thing you want. Just be careful and watch your surroundings there are some unsavory characters over there.

Re: Amsterdam in 4 days :)

Ahhhh you lucky little bastard.....have a blast my man....smoke it up bro...:peace:

thanks all :) i will try post some pics when i get back :)

my plane is in 5 hours and 15 mins :) ..... smoking a few spliffs at the moment to get in the mood :)

right guys i will speak to you when i get back as im going to catch my plane now =)

luggage ..... check
keys...... check
passport .... check
tickets .... check
5x spliffs for journey ....... CHECK!!!

KEEP HIGH GUYS :thumb:

hello all ..... just to let you know i am here now :) using wifi in a coffee shop :)

quite like it here :)

Hey rasta....soooo how over rated is it?....becareful...they offer a higher reward to turn in Americans looking for dope....don't be retarted.... Your passport won't get you anything in the shops....So like Nuggs said...no coffee smoking or outside in public....they will be watching you....your american....goodluck...

canna im from the uk lol they did serve me bud in the coffee shop lol and it is a bit over rated but i dont care ahaha im high :)

Oh shit sweet my man....what kinds do they offer that are different my man?.....that you wanted to get?....passthatshit...word

As others have said, be very, very careful. Just read they raided and confiscated all pot from the High Times Cannabis Cup event over there. They seem to be serious about cracking down in Amsterdam!

Back
Top Bottom