Anchorage Medical Marijuana support group

seeing no one has updated this i became a member to do so. hopefully everyone who needs help has done this,

the healing center medical clinic
907-717-9966
$225 Patients with qualifying conditions as per alaska medical marijuana state law will be accepted an approved.

now they have a office down town anchorage i see advertised. i seen them in jan. back then they came up for around a week and then my guess cycled through the states until the next month. i dont know the schedules now. I do see that they are having other sites in Fairbanks and Juneau!

This is the real deal. I know of 5 people that have done this and the news paper stated a huge rise in cards being dispensed.

I hope this helps sum 1. just 1 person that didnt know this will make it worth the post.

the true charge is $300 for a visit $375 if you don't bring records. and all you get is signed paperwork which you have to send in yourself I paid and am still waiting on a card. oh and you have to sign this fella as your primary dr. I don't know if he's really a dr. or not but he said he was trained as one (though he never would say that he was one) as long as I get a card IDC (I don't care)

as for being a primary or alternative caregiver as far as i know u must be related to the person by at least the 3rd degree, i am not a cna or any kind of medical field. when u send in your paper work u just fallow the instructions of the caregiver page and send in the to be caregivers info, i dont know if they need to have a card also. i dont beleave so, and they basically just grow for the patient, and actually there cant be any reinburstment for any costs and they patient and cargiver(s) are allowed to transport meds to eachother.

i dont know all the rulez. i need to get to library or find where to look online and read all the ak state laws.

edoh I got my card today and a sheet of info which said to look up the rules here

You can look up the state statues thru the state legislature's homepage. The card is only good for 1 year and must be renewed 2 month's before current card expires.

edoh I got my card today and a sheet of info which said to look up the rules here

You can look up the state statues thru the state legislature’s homepage. The card is only good for 1 year and must be renewed 2 month’s before current card expires.

Sweet. u got a caregiver or doing it yourself? if u do it yourself can u still have your caregiver grow too?

Hey edoh,

I am doing it myself. And no you can’t also have your caregiver grow too. Matter of fact if you assign a care giver only the care giver can grow it for you and you can’t grow your own. at least that is how I understand the paper they sent with the card. That is why I didn’t assign a care giver, I like to grow plants myself. Also if you have a care giver you can only have an ounce of usable medicine they must keep the rest for you. I can have an ounce of usable, 6 plants of which only 3 can be ready to harvest.

Hi all... Tried to PM but won't allow me since I'm a newbie. I live in Anchorage and desperate for a 420 connect... Can you help? Please PM me. I have crazy anxiety and depression. My husband is deployed now and prescription meds suck. Sorry for sob story, just didn't want to seem like a cop, lol.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom