and so it begins my first attempt

alchemist

hi all and greetings from spain , i am new to growing, and am about to invest in my first lot of seeds, i want to grow my own in my apartment with soil, any help and advice on what i need and what strain to buy is greatly appreciated

hi all and greetings from spain , i am new to growing, and am about to invest in my first lot of seeds, i want to grow my own in my apartment with soil, any help and advice on what i need and what strain to buy is greatly appreciated

Hey bro.

I have a bit of advice for you.
Do not get or use MG soil, Just get some plain soil for your grow.
Get a PH tester.
Now the questions:
How many plants are you planning to grow?
Do you have or what nutes are you planning to use?
What kind lights are you planning to use?
The law weed friendly in Spain?
Sorry can't be much help with strains. I growing from bag seed myself.

Most if not all the answers you may need are here: Click on link below.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Good luck! And.:welcome::welcome::welcome:

well, wasnt gonna use lights as we get about 10 hours of sunshine a day here in summer and winter, as for how many , was going to with a few plants if im lucky and see how it goes .

So are you growing outdoors ?

In pots or in the ground ? Or do you have some balcony where you can put them in the sun ?

im thinking of starting with white skunk, no lights ,and the law is very friendly here in spain , as what you do in your own home isprotected under spanish constitution, smoking here has also been de-criminalised

im thinking of starting with white skunk, no lights ,and the law is very friendly here in spain , as what you do in your own home isprotected under spanish constitution, smoking here has also been de-criminalised

You are so lucky :)

Back
Top Bottom