Another Appropriate Forum For LEDs

HighWaterMark

With our modestly appropriate devotion to our sponsors, at times I feel like I'm watching The TELLY Awards for best TV commercials of the year. Nothing's wrong with it, but it may not be the best way to buy your life insurance.

I and many are in the market for LED as this is the year they seem to be approaching the yield/quality mark vs. HIDs. I propose three separate indoor categories (and there are most definitely other ways to divvy it up, just as good).
1) Greenhouses
2) Warehouses
3) Grow Tents/Grow Chambers

These all have different considerations, plus and minus. For example, #1 has sunlight, #2 is huge with increased CO2 expense and #3 is small with proportionately increased heat management costs per area.

I'm not saying my way is best, it's simply one way of many for looking at LEDs.

After all that malarkey, I'll probably buy a bucketful of our 420Magazine sponsor's, Advanced Diamond Series XML 150 - 10W CREE XMLs. I love those things. But can anyone besides me see the need for better objectivity and direction? What if some goofy guy wanted to build a modified vertical garden up a spiral escalator in their newly-inherited 10 story warehouse?

Back
Top Bottom