Another Day of Meds

Pinch

Got to my club first thing this morning. Was one of the first through the door. Purchased some "Intensive Care", an eighth in a sealed plastic container.

Sat down with a vape kit at a table with a volcano. Waited for the Volcano to warm up while reading my paper and enjoying a cup of coffee. Two older fellas, about my age, early 50's sit down. They said they know the lady that grew my "Intensive Care" and mentioned it was great medicine. The one fella, Jim, pulls out this quart size zip-lock baggie filled with manacured buds. He commences to roll a huge joint, old school.. the way I used to roll them.

He starts hitting it and soon the pass is to me. Now I don't often smoke joints but some thing told me I should this time. The fella said it was G13, grown at 5000 feet, outdoor, organic.. Now how could I refuse.. well two hits and the joint sat in the ashtray and went out with all three of us well medicated.

They were moaning about the drive home.. five hours north they said. Wow, what brought you all this way? Jim said they supply the dispencaries. Cool.
We had a nice visit and I left to go shopping.

Only in Berkeley.. God I love this country!:smokin:

good shit, man. I wish i could get this stuff medicated. I could have so much more of my time for other, more important shit..

your story makes me want to role a joint. haha

Back
Top Bottom